𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

"I feel like we should have a different name for the new Anywhere Key

"I feel like we should have a different name for the new Anywhere Key." Logan said honestly as he adjusted his bow tie, standing in the middle of the empty suit store. "Since we can't technically go anywhere."

"Well, when I made it after figuring out that I could, I figured we'd be able to just remake a key." Harvey said honestly from the inside of one of the dressing rooms. "Didn't think it would confine us just to Massachusetts."

"So, do we rename it as the Anywhere in Mass Key?" he suggested, sitting down with an exhale. "Are you sure we have to wear pink?"

"I like Anywhere Mass Key." she opened up the door and walked out, he rose an eyebrow at her attire. "And yes, i'm sure we have to wear pink. Via Duncan suggestion."

"Honest go god confession?" Logan offered, getting a nod. "I wasn't sure how pink was gonna look with red hair, but you pull it off."

"Oh?" she rose her eyebrows. "You on the other hand can't."

"Oh!" Logan laughed in disbelief as he placed a hand on his heart. "Ouch!"

"Probably because bow ties aren't suppose to go diagonally." Harvey rose her eyebrows, walking closer and waving him to stand. She latched onto the tie around his neck, twisting it so it was the correct way rather then rubbing against his chin. "There....now you're pulling it off great."

Logan cracked a smile, truly looking nice in a pale pink, but he knew she'd never be mushy enough to say it. "My Dads are more excited about helping your Uncles with their honeymoon then the entire wedding, I think."

"Well, they've got great taste." she went on, walking toward the shoes as they scanned them over. "Did you end up making the playlist?"

"Most of it, but I let Duncan do the rest." he said in return, peaking over at her. "Are you bringing anyone?"

Her head snapped to the side with a comical look. "Oh, yeah, definitely. The best bachelor in town."

"Ah, funny, because I scored with the bachelorette." Logan rose his eyebrows down at her, smiling when she cracked him one. Before he could say anything else, Harvest phone started to ring.

"Can you grab that for me?" she asked when kneeling down to grab a pair of shoes. "What size shoe do you wear?"

"Eleven." he went into the dressing room, answering her phone. "Hey, Nina. It's Logan."

Harvest heard silence, standing up as she frowned the shoes. She walked to the dressing room with a curious look. Logan hung up the phone, not even being able to react to her wallpaper being a photo of them. "What's the matter?"

"Bode was trapped in a snow glob and then your Mom and Sister trapped twins in a mirror?" he frowned his eyebrows as he held the phone. "Moral of the story....we should get back to Key House."