Chapter Five

"You guys don't have to sit with us, go ahead

"You guys don't have to sit with us, go ahead. Sit with your friends." Nina said to her kids as they arrived at Tyler's hockey game.

"Don't gotta tell me twice." Harvest commented while walking over toward Logan who was seated up near the top.

"Hey there." he grinned when he noticed her jogging up the bleachers toward him.

"Care to share?" she teased while he held his popcorn out to her as she took a hand full.

"Your brothers playing right?" He asked as Harvest sucked in a breath.

"More like watching from the bench, gonna hear all about it all night too." Harvest rolled her eyes as Logan chuckled before clearing his throat making her look at him odd.

"What?" she asked with frowned eyebrows as he quickly shook his head.

"Nothing, nothing. I ugh, I heard you and Gabe were gonna hang out tonight." Logan said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah?" Harvest said, her word coming out more as a question.

"Are you two like a um, like a thing?" Logan asked as Harvest chuckled.

"What? No, no way. We're just friends, hanging out." Harvest shrugged as he nodded quickly.

"Cool, cool yeah I mean I just wasn't sure if this hang out was code for something." he shrugged while she gave yet another confused look.

"What do- Logan! No! That's so not it." Harvest explained as she pushed his shoulder causing him to laugh and throw his hands up.

"Okay, okay sorry" he apologized quickly with a laugh.

"If hockey games are always that boring I will never be going again." Harvest laughed as her and Logan walked out side by side.

"Yeah they usually- oh god." He began but cut himself off, Harvest looked in the directed he was facing to see a older looking guy trying to talk to Kinsey.

"Who is that?" Harvest laughed as Logan grabbed her hand.

"Not a good guy, we better get over there." he said while the two headed over before stopping when Tyler swung a punch at the guy.

"Ty!" Harvest yelled as she went to run over, being held back quickly by Logan. Kinsey tried to grab Tyler off, getting a shove as she fell. Logan let go of Harvest as the two went to her side.

"You okay?" Logan asked while helping her up.

"What's going on? What did they guy want?" Harvest asked, only getting ignored as Kinsey continued to watch Tyler and the guy fight. The principal got him off quickly, separating the two quickly and dragging Tyler off to find Nina.

After a long talk at the office the Locke family finally got to go home. Harvest was messing with the books in the library when she heard the knocking at the door. After a few seconds she realized no one would answer it, with a sigh she headed to the door quickly. After swinging it open she saw Gabe with a bag of Phil's in his left hand and a box of movies in the other.