Hello

So yeah it's another Ruke fanfiction, but what can I say, I'm obessed.

Warnings for this story: self harm, suicide, homophobia, abuse,

In this story Luke and Reggie were best friends but then Luke moved away. A few years later, Reggie moves and it's the same school we're Luke moved to and they reconnected.

Luke introduces him to Alex and Bobby and they from Sunset Curve.

Both Luke, Reggie, and even Alex are going through their own issues.

Alex got kicked out after coming out to his parents

Luke struggles with nightmares that seem more real than reality itself and with the loss of his baby brother Liam to illness while his parents seem to ignore the fact he ever existed while the relationship between him and his mom falls apart.

Reggie struggles with his abusive dad, the loss of his sister Hadley, and his mom leaving him with his dad who makes him believe he was the reason Hadley died, his mom left, and that Luke moved away. He makes Reggie believe he ruins everything he touches.

While going though their own struggles, Luke and Reggie notice that the other one is hiding their pain. They want to help, but can a bird with a broken wing help another broken winged bird fly?

*I do not own Julie and the Phatoms or the charecters expect for Hadely, Reggie's mom, and Liam.

Hope you enjoy :)
Chapter 1 coming soon