Background

Olivia Kent grew up around superheroes, having two superhero parents. Her mother was Wanda Maximoff, the one who didn't want her. Her father was Clark Kent, a superhero alien from another planet. The two were an unlikely match who collided unexpectedly. Clark had been fascinated with Wanda's beauty and powers. It was as if he loved her too much pushing her away. When Wanda became pregnant she did not want the child, however Clark had convinced her to keep the unborn child if he were to raise it alone. The second Olivia was born Wanda took one look at her before handing the baby to Clark.

Growing up Olivia never saw much of her mother but that never bothered her as her father showed her all the love she could ever need. At the age of five Clark had grown concerned at the immense power his young daughter had. She would make the entire house shake while asleep, move things with her mind. He sought the help of a man he soon would resent, Lex Luther. The man, after examining the girl realized she was immune to Kryptonite. Upon further evaluation she had Wanda's powers magnified. Unlike her mother, her powers were the color green, signifying Kryptonite. He would spend days upon days helping his daughter control her powers. Although he didn't realize it at the time, he was raising one of the most powerful beings on the planet surpassing his own powers.

Dick Grayson had witnessed his parents being murdered in a circus in which they were performing. Being placed into foster care he was quickly taken in by none other than billionaire Bruce Wayne. He lashed out many times before accepting his fate within the Wayne family. He trained daily to become the superhero sidekick Robin. As a kid he learned that Bruce Wayne was vigilante Batman, who was a protector of Gotham City. Dick had grew up as the adoptive son of Bruce, although he never really knew how much the man cared for him until he became older. Him along with childhood friend Donna Troy and one true love Olivia Kent founded the Titans in San Francisco.

The brother Olivia never had, had joined the Titans. His name was Garth. It was Olivia's doing in recruiting him, mainly because she missed him but hoped he or Donna would confess their feelings for one another before she left for the Themyscira. Olivia had blamed herself when she found of his death. Just three years earlier Olivia had witnessed her father die, or in other words get murdered by the very man who helped her learn of her powers. Being devastated by his death she pushed everyone who loved her away. She spent days loathing in her room wanting so bad to be crying into Dick's arms. Dick never showed emotion nor did he know how to comfort. He left the girl alone hoping she would come back to him. Eventually she did, letting him in and enjoying the moments she spent with him.

Although Dick Grayson was cold he had a soft spot for the Kent girl. At the age of sixteen he gathered up all his courage to ask her out. The girl of course said yes. He spent every day and waking moment loving her. He was never one to talk about his feelings but he hoped and dreamed of sometime marrying and starting a family with her. She loved him just as much as he loved her. The two were meant for one another.

After the death of Garth, Olivia couldn't take the heartache. In the middle of the night she left a note on the counter, explaining her reasoning for leaving. Dick didn't show much emotion for Garth's death which angered Olivia. After leaving Dick had been devastated along with her best friend Donna. She was the glue that kept them together, the team didn't have a voice of reason when they sought out revenge. The plan of revenge backfired on the remaining four causing the official breakup of the Titans.

Dick and Olivia never reached out to one another after everyone had went their separate ways. The two were extremely stubborn not wanting to be the one to give in. Dick turned into somewhat of a playboy experimenting with Gotham City commissioner's daughter Barbara Gordon. He never really had feelings for the woman using her to get over the love of his life abandoning him. Olivia decided to never let anyone in. She often got asked out by other officers and every time turning them down. She was a beautiful woman who resembled her mother from her cheekbones to her smile.

Olivia had reconciled with Donna at twenty eight years old, though they never talked much. Mainly to make sure the other is okay. She had also kept in touch with her fathers widow, Lois Lane. She felt terrible for the woman who lost her husband, Olivia had realized she wasn't the only one who mourned him. The entire world had mourned the death of one of their mightiest protectors. Everywhere she'd go she would see shrines of the Super symbol. She wore the red S on her suit constantly being reminded that he was no longer there. After her departure she had disappeared from the world as Supergirl. Many had questioned whether the superhero was still alive. Her suit remained in her closet in a beaten up shoe box in the very back. Every once in a while she would glance at the box, never opening it. She had promised herself she would never put the suit on again.

She had not seen Dick Grayson for years until one day when she is called by an unknown girl. She saw herself in the young girl wanting to help her. But so did Dick. He blamed Olivia for being selfish and abandoning him when he needed her. She was blinded by the death never truly realizing she wasn't the only one who lost someone. The two began to get close to one another, each one stealing glances at the other. Dick was pulled in again by her beauty while Olivia was pulled into his cold heart wanting to make it warm again. It was hard to find any time together but they found peace with the few moments they had together.

They spent nearly their whole lives loving one another. But can their love withstand anything?