1| Clark Kent

I turn to my father.

"Do I really have to keep doing this?"

"Yes." He snaps.

"Alrighty then."

I feel my hands start heat up as they glow their normal green color. I take a deep breath levitating all of the items in the room and focusing on the matter within them.

A knock on the door causes me to lose focus dropping all the items. My father shakes his head before walking out of the room. Donna and Dick come in smiling. I engulf Donna in a hug as she whispers in my ear.

"Dick would not stop talking about you on the way here."

I smile letting go of her body. I look at Dick who slowly walks over placing a kiss on my forehead. I smile, looking into his eyes.

"Alright you two love birds" Donna sighs. "Have either of you heard from Garth?"

I smirk at Dick before turning to Donna.

"Got a crush?"

"No, of course not."

She's such a terrible liar. She's been mindlessly in love with Garth, even if she doesn't admit it out loud.

"Sometimes I think you forget I can read minds."

She rolls her eyes.

"In all seriousness, I haven't heard from him."

I nod agreeing with Dick. I used to hear from him all the time and now it's like we don't talk at all.

"I think Arthur has been training him even harder than my dad has."

We all migrate to my room sitting on my bed together.

"I don't know why they don't let us in the meetings."

I glance at Dick.

"It's because they feel we are not ready."

Hours later Diana walks in taking Donna home. I stare at Dick as he turns his head crawling towards me. He puts his head on my chest as I run my fingers through his hair.

"Have you ever looked inside my head?"

I laugh, shaking my head.

"I could never" I say. "It wouldn't be right for me to do so."

"If you did right now, you would hear me thinking about how incredibly beautiful you look right now."

I smile as he lifts his head brushing his nose against mine.

"I love you Olivia Kent." He whispers before placing his lips on mine.

"I love you Dick Grayson."

"I don't think it's possible for me to love another like I do you" he says. "When I look at you I see my future."

He lays down next to me pulling me onto his chest. I feel myself slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

・❥・

Four Years Later

I roll over in bed looking at Dick peacefully sleeping. I turn to the ceiling sighing before getting up.

I walk over to the closet putting on a sweatshirt with black leggings. I turn around to take one last look at Dick before walking out to the kitchen. Donna's sitting at the counter with a book in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.