Ch 15: Titans

I walked out as Dick followed. I looked at the girls back pushing the elevator buttons.

"We need to talk" Dick said as she turned around.

I left Dick alone with the girl as Gar and Rachel followed me to the security room. I turned around to the two shaking my head.

"Ugh" Rachel scoffed.

I sat at the chair rewinding the footage from the roof. I turned around to see Dick walking through the door. We both watched the footage over and over when Rachel walked in.

"She gone?" She asked.

"In her room" I said.

"Sounds like she's staying" she said.

"Not my decision" I said.

"Maybe not. She's pretty intent on leaving" Dick said.

"Do we get a vote?" She asked.

I turned around to see then to Dick.

"Look I know it seems uncomfortable, the idea of a stranger jointing our, family. But you guys have to trust that I know-" he said.

"I think it's a great idea" she said cutting him off.

I shook my head turning back around to the screens.

"Really?" He asked.

"It's what you do. Face it Dick, you can't resist a bird with a broken wing" she said.

I stared at the frozen screen of the girl.

"Something just feels off" I said.

"Maybe it's because of Dr. Light?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said.

He sighed taking out his phone. I watched his phone as he dialed Bruce. He started walking around talking with Bruce. I stood up walking out just as Dick grabbed my hand pulling me into his lap. I examined every inch of his face as he got off the phone with Bruce. He grabbed my face looking me into my eyes.

"I love you Olivia" he said. "And I've been wanting to say it since the day I saw you again."

"I love you Dick" I said.

He picked me up walking towards our room. He kicked the door closed setting me gently on the bed. He got on top of me placing small kisses down my neck. My phone began ringing as Dick put his head on my stomach before rolling to my side.

"Hello?" I said.

"Dawn called me" Donna said.

"I know, he's back" I said.

"I'm on my way" she said.

I hung up the call looking over.

"Time for bed" I teased.

He smirked pulling my body closer to his.

*

I woke up to an empty bed. I pulled the sheet over my body walking towards the closet. I pulled out jeans and a long sleeved shirt setting them onto the bed. I took a shower drying off my body before putting the clothes on. I dried my hair walking out to the kitchen.

"Good morning sunshine" I said to Rachel kissing the top of her head.

"So um your mom is a mutant who can like cast these weird spells right?" She asked.

"Yes?" I said confused. "I mean there's a lot more to that, but yes."

I took a sip of coffee looking at her.