Ch 7: Demonic Posessions

I looked at the person in front of me.

"I said, I can't help you" I said.

"I'm asking, as your brother, to please help me" Billy said.

"What is so bad you need my help?" I asked.

"He's back" he said.

"There's no way he's back" I said.

"He's trying to and he's close to succeeding. I can feel it so can mom" he said.

"She can handle him by herself" I said. "There's no reason she can't."

"She's losing it" he said.

"That's not my problem" I said.

"Olivia, please" he said.

I woke up startled as my phone rang. I answered the call not looking at the person who was calling.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Is Adamson awake" Dick said.

"Uh I don't think so" I said. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am" he said. "I'm on my way back."

"About time" I said sitting up. "How many Robins are coming with you?"

"None" he said.

"Where's Jason?" I asked.

"Going home to Bruce" he said.

"Alright, well, I will see you when you get here" I said.

I hung up the call sighing. I closed my eyes thinking about what Billy had said. Gar walked in the room smiling.

"Kory wants you" he said.

I nodded my head walking over to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror before washing my face. I looked in the closet finding a handful of my old clothes. I grabbed the dark green dress putting it up to my body.

"Hope it still fits" I said.

I slid it on looking in the mirror. I smiled as it was one of my favorite dresses. It was a dark green dress that went to right above my knees with long sleeves and a black belt in the center. I grabbed boots putting them on walking out to the living room. I watched Rachel in the kitchen making cereal.

"I love that dress" she said.

"My dad got it for me for my nineteenth birthday" I smiled.

Kory walked over motioning for me to follow her.

"He said he's only going to talk to Rachel" she said.

"She's just a child, I don't think we should let her talk to him" I said.

Dick walked in going straight to the kitchen. Following him he told Rachel she was not going to talk to Adamson.

"Cause I can't take care of myself?" She asked.

"That's not the point" I said.

"I need to find out who he is. Why he's chasing me" she said.

"I don't trust him" Dick said.

"What's not to trust? The mans tied up. One word from Rachel, and I'll walk in and put my foot through his face" Kory said.

"Dick, please" Rachel said.

"Five minutes" he said.

I shook my head as Rachel walked to the bathroom he was in.

"Something wrong?" Dick asked.