Ch 24: Donna Troy

I looked at Donna shaking my head.

"Didn't fix the windows?" I asked.

I held my hands up as they glowed putting the glass back together.

"Jericho is alive" I said.

"Jericho is alive?" She asked. "Don't tell me Dick actually said that."

"Well, more like scrawled it on the wall of his cell" Rachel said. "Like caveman style."

"I don't even know what that's supposed to mean" Dawn said.

"He's clearly lost his mind" Donna said.

"I keep getting dreams of Dick being killed by Deathstroke and they're not going away" Rachel said.

"I get it but there's bigger problems" she said.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

They began talking about CADMUS labs.

"We're really going to just storm there?" I asked.

"Between you three we should be fine" Donna said.

I rolled my eyes. An alert popped up on the tablet. I grabbed it reading the alert.

"A disturbance at Golden Gate Park" I said. "Units responding. People are injured. Reports of a wild animal."

Donna, Dawn and I glanced at one another. I nodded my head as we went out to Donna's car. I buckled myself in after getting into the passenger seat.

"Look, I don't know what we're going up against but I can guarantee it won't be pretty" Donna said.

"We're going up against our friends" Dawn said.

"May not be our friends anymore" Kory said.

"I won't hurt Gar, I don't care what they've done to him" Rachel said. "I just won't."

"If they're hurting innocent people we need to be prepared" Donna said.

An explosion went off right in front of the car as Donna slammed on the breaks.

"Deathstroke! Get down!" She yelled.

"I'll draw his fire. You guys hit him with all you got" Kory said.

She got out of the car and came quickly back in holding her arm. I turned around to see her skin bleeding. There was a thud on the roof of the car as we all looked to one another.

"Who the hell is that?" Donna asked.

"Dick?" I said.

"Who's hit?" He asked.

"Kory" Dawn said.

"You take care of her. I'll take care of him" he said. "This is my fight."

I locked eyes with him before he walked back towards Deathstroke. Donna was the first to get out of the car as Deathstroke lay on the ground. Dawn and Donna looked at me as I smirked. I held my hand up as three suits appeared. I handed Dawn hers before turning to Donna. I looked at the red suit handing it over to her.

"I know you probably didn't want to see this suit ever again" I said.

"How did you get it?" She asked.

"Diana" I said.

I looked at the last suit. I glided my fingers over the S in the center before putting it on. We walked into the abandoned carnival with Conner feet away from us.

"Any ideas?" Donna asked.

"Hey, Conner!" Kory yelled.

"That's your idea?" I asked.