2| Minneapolis, Minnesota

Turning off my alarm, I slowly get out of bed. I glance at the picture frame on my nightstand causing me to smile.

I double take staring at my thirteen year old self with my father right after I had mastered force fields. I walk to the bathroom taking a shower and quickly putting my suit on.

I grab my gun, putting it into its holster. I sigh, looking around for my badge before giving up. I hold out my hand summoning the badge as it flies to my hand. I snatch my briefcase on the way out the door. As I walk out the front doors to the apartment I am met by the doorman.

"Good day, Miss Kent!"

"You too, Charles."

I get to my car, placing my briefcase on the passenger seat. I decide to drive in silence to the station. I'm not really in the mood for music.

Upon walking in I am greeted by many. I get to my office, starting on paperwork I left for myself from yesterday.

Sometime later I glance up from the papers in front of me to see officers huddled around. I walk out of my office, walking to the group of officers looking at the tv.

"What's up with the commotion?"

"Robin was seen in Detroit."

"Yeah they've got footage."

I walk closer to the tv as a video of what appears to be Dick fighting men show. I sigh, walking back to my office.

I pull out my phone to send Donna a text. Ever since I had officially left the Titans we hadn't had much contact, she turned into a different person. And I don't blame her.

But everyone changed after the incident. She definitely took it the hardest. From what she had told me everyone had broken off contact. The Titans were no more.

I grab my mug taking a sip of coffee before dropping the cup onto the ground. My head begins to ache as I feel something or someone calling to me.

I see a vision of a girl with pale skin and purple hair. She's in a car with four others being held against her will. I grab my keys before walking out to the parking ramp.

I sit in my car before closing my eyes. I hold onto the wheel as I teleport. I keep seeing visions of a gas station in the middle of nowhere.

I drive until I stumble upon a gas station with two cars. I pull in seeing a woman with bright magenta hair. I step out of the car as her hair turns to fire and she burns the man standing in front of her.

"Hey!"

She turns around, confused then looks at her hands. Fire erupts from her hands making its way to me as I put up a force field.

"I am not here to fight!"

I walk past her into the bathroom. I kneel down to the girl.

"Do you know who I am?"

So these two must not know each other. I tilt my head trying to read the girls mind but can't.

"I don't know you."

I hold my hand out, helping her up. I take the wire holding her hands together off. I turn to the woman realizing she is just as confused as I was.

"Come on. They'll be looking for you."

The two get into my car. I start driving to god knows where. I look at the girl in the mirror then back to the road.

"So what's your name kid?"

"Rachel." She says. "What's yours?"

"Olivia."

I crack my neck.

"And you?" I ask, turning to the passenger seat. "Name?"

"I think my name is Kory."

"You think?"

"I don't know who I am. I thought she would be able to help me" she says. "I don't remember anything until a couple of days ago besides the fact I have been looking for you."

"Why?"

"I thought if I met you, it would trigger something."

Kory pulls out a photo handing it to Rachel.

"Mom." She whispers. "Where did you get this? What is St. Pauls?"

"We're going to find out soon."

"Who were they? The people who abducted you?"

I remember the people who had Rachel captive.

"I don't know."

About thirty minutes of silence later I pull into a diner. The three of us get out as Rachel takes a longer look at me.

"You look familiar."

"I've got a familiar face."

"No you don't" she says. "You look like Superman's daughter, Supergirl."

"Let's go inside."

We walk into the busy diner. I smile, looking around. My dad would've loved this place. He loved small town diners. It reminded him of home.

"Be with you in a sec!"

I look around, reading the minds of the patrons.

"What are you doing?"

"Making sure it's safe."

I turn to Kory who's looking over the place too.

"Paranoid much?"

"Not paranoid, just being on the safe side."

Rachel goes to sit at a booth as Kory and I follow her. A waitress walks up to the table with a big smile on her face.

"What can I get ya?"

"Chicken and waffles." Rachel wastes no time ordering.

I smile seeing the excitement behind her eyes. The lady turn to Kory and I.

"And for you two?"

"Nothing, thank you." I smile.

"I'm good."

A group of men walk in and sit at the counter.

"Three beers please."

The man behind the counter seems aggravated.

"We don't serve until after twelve."

"Fuck you, Darryl."

I turn around to see the man grab at the others neck line. The waitress seems to know the man as he walks to her grabbing at her body.

"Excuse me, Travis?" I yell. "She was taking our order and we're in a bit of a hurry."

"You should go someplace else to eat."

I stand up, walking towards him.

"Rachel, go wait in the car."

"That's right go wait in the car with her sweet cheeks" he says. "Before someone gets hurt."

"Go." I turn around to Rachel.

"But what if-"

"Now." Kory adds.

I smile, grabbing the mans head smashing it into the counter. One of his friends lunges at me as I dodge his fist, kicking him in the stomach then punching him in the face instantly breaking his nose.

He stumbles back, grasping at his face. The waitress hands me Rachel's food as we both walk to the car. I hand Rachel her food as I start the car.

"Well I know one thing about you two, one word. Badass."

I smile, driving out of the parking lot.