Ch 33: Awaken

I opened my eyes looking around the room before sitting up. Tommy and Billy were sleeping against each other as I looked down at my body. I moved my legs to the edge of the bed slowly standing up. I grabbed my head as Tommy jolted up.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"How long was I sleeping for?" I asked.

"Days" he said.

"Days?" I asked. "I need to go."

"Olivia" he said.

"There's shit going down in Gotham, I need to go" I said.

I walked out of the room realizing we were in New York.

"He's dead" Billy said.

I stopped walking instantly turning around.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"He's dead, Liv" he said.

"No" I said. "He can't be."

"I'm sorry" Tommy said.

Tears began to fall down my face as I closed my eyes. Tommy grabbed my arm before I transported as I turned to him.

"I'm coming with you" he said.

I looked at Billy who nodded.

"You're not going with Billy?" I asked.

"I want to go with you" he said.

"I need to learn the ropes of being the Sorcerer Supreme" Billy said. "But if I didn't, I would come too. We have no reason to stay with the Avengers."

"They always treated mom like she was some sort of outsider because she never could fully control her powers" he said. "You're the closest person we have to her."

"Fine" I said.

I smiled walking to Billy.

"Clea will teach you well" I whispered.

He smiled nodding his head. I turned around to Tommy, grabbing his hand.

"I hope we see you soon" I said.

"Me too" Billy said.

I closed my eyes transporting us to Gotham. I looked around at the town as many of the shops had boards up.

"What the hell happened" I said.

Tommy grabbed my hand speeding off as shots were fired at us. I looked at his arm as it bled. I hovered my hand over the wound healing it as he rubbed over where the bullet hit him. I looked around hearing multiple gunshots. I turned the corner to see a handful of Gotham cops shooting at a vehicle.

"Stay here" I said.

I walked out as more cops appeared and began shooting. I twisted my hands as the cops began to scream and fell to the ground. I smiled as Rachel appeared. I threw a psionic ball to a cop as he stood up knocking him back down.

"Hi" I smiled.

I held my arms up as she walked into the hug.

"Why don't you get out of that fur suit and come say hi" someone said from behind me.

I froze slowly unwrapping my arms from Rachel. I turned around as Donna smiled with Gar next to her.

"Holy shit" I said. "You look pretty good for someone who's dead."

"You flatter me" she smiled.

I walked up to her wrapping my arms around her. I turned my head as Tommy popped his head out.