Strawberry Blondes

*(Future AU requested by: Mira_Q_Lous) After discovering that Chloe is pregnant with twins, she and Nathaniel are having trouble picking names for their unborn children. So Chloe discusses this with the rest of the class at their monthly dinner*

============================

"Lilac?"

"No"

"Carl?"

"Generic"

"Chlorine?"

"Dear god no"

"Pablo?"

"Ew no. I'm not naming my baby after a penguin"

"Pen..what? No. Chloe. It's Pablo Picasso. The famous artist?"

"Naw. How about Jolie?"

"Angelina Jolie? Sounds like copyright"

"You can't- you can't. What? You can't copyright a name! There's thousands of people with the same name! How is Jolie copyrighted?!"

Nathaniel snickered seeing Chloe gawk in disbelief at what he was saying. The couple were heading back to Le Grand Paris from an evening walk, getting ready to meet their old classmates at the hotel for dinner. 

-------

10 years. It's been 10 years after the defeat and reveal of Gabriel Agreste being the terrorist villain they all knew and loved throughout Paris. He was stripped away from his powers by Ladybug and was sent off to jail overseas. Neither Ladybug nor Chat Noir has seen another villain come to replace him, and they were finally relieved and decided to settle down after years of silence. 

During those 10 years, Ladybug decided to pass out the rest of the miraculous to other people she knew to not make the same mistake that she did in high school. After doing that, Ladybug hasn't been seen since then. No one knew where she and the other heroes went, speculating that since there is no magical terrorist in the city anymore, that the heroes resigned went back to their regular lives. 

Adrien was left by himself with no family until Chloe, who had a change of heart during her last year of high school, decided to persuade her father and mother to adopt the poor boy because she still considered them as childhood friends and wouldn't give him up for anyone else. Eventually, after many pleas from Chloe and Adrien himself, he was adopted into the Bourgeois family.

-------

On 2023, where the students of Francis Dupont either went in or out of university, Chloe Bourgeois had the surprising sight of seeing a familiar redhead being in the same classes as her. She saw how he changed, he noticed that she wasn't the same bully he remembered. They both didn't know what to say to each other and slowly developed an interest for each other.

That interest eventually turned into hangouts and those hangouts turned into feelings which turned into dating. Those dates surprisingly revealed they had subjects, opinions and interests in common even though their was a status gap between them. Despite how slow they were going through their dating phases, Adrien knew, from the look in her eyes as she came back to the suite, that Chloe wanted more with Nathaniel than just dating him.

------

On 2027, Adrien was the one to suggest a meeting with the rest of the class in their planned monthly dinners about Chloe and Nathaniel's slow budding 4 year relationship. He was the one to plant the thought of marriage into the bee heroine's brain. To which she rejected the idea immediately at Adrien in private.