Rediculous Pt 2

*Warning: It's a bit disturbing. But it's blood :p*

==========================================

Chloe felt thirsty, very thirsty. Her lips were dry and she needed fluids. Her body was screaming for water, for juice, for anything

She was afraid, cautious of drinking water. Drinking fluids= more blood flow. She didn't want this. She just wanted to go home and get away from everyone. But she also didn't want to move an inch from her spot, wiggling her torso around to find a comfortable position. She was only looking at her food in front of her. Listening to the Italian making more stories around her classmates. 

She sighed, holding her tray in her hands at the table. She was done. She didn't need to be here. Maybe she'll just take a couple days off until this period stops until next month. Sabrina could do the project for her. Chloe looked around the cafeteria again, wondering if anyone saw her with that accident and stood up to put the tray back to the counter. She wasn't going to class today, she wasn't going to confront Lila or talk to the red heads, even if she wanted to. 

She had noticed when she left the cafeteria that Alix was back from being off somewhere, so Nathaniel went to her side and they were both with the class. She had looked away from the scene, Nathaniel looking innocent towards the Italian as well as Alix. 

Did he ever pay attention to what she says? Or was he just faking his interest into her tall tales? Well it didn't matter anyways, she wasn't going to talk to anyone. Not with this embarrassment of a period going through her week. Blue eyes traced down to the floor, she was feeling rather dehydrated now. She didn't drink anything at all since 2 days ago. 

And that was mostly dairy milk.

She should remind herself of not drinking any dairy for the rest of her life. It was the only option, but will she need more of it to grow? She had read from some website that mostly dairy such as milk could boost the puberty faster and quicker. Though it really depended on how the human body was ready to mature. Was she really ready to mature like this? She still had a mind of a child so she wouldn't know. Mom would've known, but Audrey barely talks to her about it. 

Was it really this embarrassing to talk about? 

Chloe sighed to herself, half way opening the door to the courtyard, only to be stopped by someone behind her. "Hey Chloe..." She turned around to see Adrien waving to her with a glass of water in his hand. The mere sight of water made her lips dry. No, no water for her. 

"Oh...hi Adrikins..." "Are you okay? You looked pretty hurt" Was he talking about PE? He did look a bit worried. Chloe crossed her arms. "Yeah, I'm fine. It was just a stomach bug. Forget about it okay?" She flicked her wrist and turned back around to leave, but the model stopped her. 

"Isn't that Nathaniel's jacket?" Adrien looked down at the gray jacket around her waist, pointing to it as Chloe stopped in her tracks, holding in her breathe. She totally forgot about the jacket! "Oh uh...yeah, he lent to me to...keep me warm!" She smiled and nodded to the blonde boy. Adrien smiled back "That's good. You two must be good friends"

Chloe hesitantly giggled and side eyed the counter. Sure. Of course they are. Adrien wasn't here last year so he didn't know. He was oblivious as ever...well, she wished he was. She hoped that he didn't figure out what actually happened in PE class, that it had to do with a female matter at hand. She kept smiling towards her childhood friend, seeing he was still worried about her and still carrying a drink of water. 

"Yeah~ we are good friends...definitely. Now if you'll excuse me. I have some business to take care of" Chloe was about to turn back around but heard Adrien speak again "Do you want some water? You haven't drank anything yet" "It's fine Adrien! Leave me alone" At that, the cafeteria door closed behind her, leaving said boy in his position.