Caught in your web

*when an akuma battle takes longer than one previously thought, Chloe and Nathaniel decide to fill their time with some bonding...which quickly goes down hill.... Oh the drama, and the cursing.
—————————

"So...how did we up like this?"

"I don't know, you tell me"

The whole school was covered in spiderwebs as a result of trapping almost everyone inside the school building because of a certain athlete decided to make fun of another athlete and that turned her into a giant spider lady monster thing.
Mostly everyone was trapped in a cacoon of some sort made from the said spider monster. The whole yard of the school was closed shut, everywhere around the school was closed shut by giant spider silk and everything was dark. People were either quiet or screaming out for help inside the cacoons that were glued to webs all over the yard. This was no fun, especially when your trapped in a cacoon with someone you would not talk to in a billion years.

"Do you have any idea how to get out of here?"

"I don't know, you tell me"

Nathaniel sighed heavily as he wanted to move his legs and break free from this horrible experience of being trapped with Chloe. This was not what he expected, and he didn't want to expect anything else but her complaining about how messed up this situation was for them.

Back to back, the two students were half cacooned, leaving their heads to their chests free from the sticky and silky situation, and stuck on a giant spider web stretching from the roof to the floor in the middle of the school yard. If that didn't bring any attention to themselves, they don't know what will.
A few hours ago, the spider akuma was about to trap them both to their heads but something had caught the spider's attention and it left them in this state.

Both equally grumpy and frustrated of their karma, not looking at each other because, well they physically can't and looking at each other wouldn't settle things between them.

"Hey stop struggling!"

"Well I want to get out of here!"

"I want to get out of here too but moving around won't help anything!"

"Then what do you suggest princess?" Nathaniel grumbled and glanced to his side as he stopped moving around.
"First of all: don't call me princess, gives me bad vibes. Second: I suggest we stop arguing for the last whatever and think of something. And for the love of god Kim. Shut up I can still hear your pathetic whining!"

Some feet below them, there was a big cacoon that was sobbing and whining on its own web connected to the stairs and the ground.

"You know telling a trapped student won't do any good-"

"Oh you shut up you stupid artist. I just had a really bad day and I don't want it to get even more ruined by the likes of you-Ow!" Chloe felt something hit her leg hard and figured it was the red head trying to break free again.

"Hey don't you kick me kurtzberg!" Chloe then did the same, both struggling to break free from the tight grip of the caccoon and their limbs tangled together like knots. Both were currently shouting and complaining as they tried breaking free.

"Hey stop pushing me!"

"Ow! Don't kick me there!"

"Agh! That hurt!"

"Hey don't touch me there you-"