Guilty Pleasure Pt.4

*Last part of the one-shot :D (or long-shot I guess) I hope you enjoyed!*

-----------------------------

"So what's your project on?" Sabrina asked as they sat down in a cafe outside of the school. Chloe decided to go to a cafe to eat something sweet and brought Sabrina with her since she needed to be nicer to her friend. They were in the middle of eating some salads and having sweets on the side. Chloe ordered a chicken salad with a cinnamon cake on the side and some caramel chocolates. Sabrina had the same salad but with dressing and some vanilla ice cream.

"Stonehenge" she had finished her salad and went to her cake. 

"Ooh, that's cool! You know there's a lot of calculations on that project. It's simple and easy to figure out why they made it out of stone...I'm pretty jealous" her friend sighed as the blonde was surprised. Sabrina? Jealous? That was a new side she's never seen, though, she did felt guilty of making her invisible that one time.

"But is there a lot more stone structures that use mathematics? You and Max can totally figure that out. You both are nerds after all" she smiled as she bit into the cinnamon cake. "Hmm~ yeah. I guess we are" 

"So...how are you doing without me?" Chloe twirled the fork into her cake. Sabrina continued while eating her salad. "I'm doing fine, me and Max sorted papers out and everything. We might actually be done with the project!" "Oh? Well I assume you didn't really need me then. I'm proud to be your friend" the blonde smirked as she bit another piece of cake.

Sabrina smiled brightly as she hummed and went on eating her ice cream. "So what about you?"

"What about me?" 

"You and Nathaniel?" Chloe almost choked on her cake. "Uh..oh! You mean the project?" Sabrina nodded. "We're doing fine... actually he said that we could finish the project quicker together"

 "Together?" Sabrina smiled.

"Y-yeah...why? What are you implying?" the blonde narrowed her eyes in suspicion when she saw her friend smile in delight. 

"What do you think of him?"

"What?"

"What do you think of Nathaniel? He seems really nice. Talented and colorful"

 "Yeah and?"

"You were always staring at him in class, before and afterwards. Sometimes scratching your neck. Whenever I talk about him, you looked really focused, or even when I say his name you're out of character. You're pretty spaced out too when you're near him--"

"Have you been spying on me?" 

"What? No! I would never do that!"

"Right" Chloe just rolled her eyes. "So what's your point?" she kept eating her cake.

"I thought you like him, or have a crush on him in some extent"

Chloe dropped her fork in shock and froze for a moment. "Uh--I--W-What--Sabrina that's--" "You're stuttering again" The orange haired friend pointed out. 

"N-No I'm not!" "Then...what do you think of him?" she asked again and Chloe calmed down.

She huffed and crossed her arms. What does she think of him? Sure he's shy, low-self esteem, a dork, a talented artist... sometimes an amazing artist when's he into it. Likes Art History and all of that colorful stuff. Even in her dreams, his evil self is...attractive, menacing, dangerous, and oh god that voice.

"I don't know...I think he's....he's...."

Pollen popped out from her jacket and whispered to the blonde that only she could hear.