Just A HotDog

*{During the events of the New York special, Chloe is alone in her room after Sabrina left through the window. She refuses to leave the room until she hears that music}*

=====================

Chloe heard the door of the New York hotel room 608, close in front of her after seeing both Marinette and Alya walk out of the bedroom in total darkness. She turned towards the window to see Sabrina looking out the window.

"Where did they run off to?" The rich girl, exhausted from the presence of her enemies sharing the same space as her, grew curious of where they went. "There's a party up on the roof top, I can hear music, must be fun" Sabrina held her legs.

Chloe sighed, hearing her friend's longning. "Let me guess, you want to go to the rooftop with them?" Sabrina nodded.

"Yeah and you can come to so we can go party together!" Sabrina held hope her eyes, thinking that maybe Chloe wouldn't mind a party. Chloe turned her body from the door to the window, looking at her suitcase by her bed. She came here because she was forced to against her own will. She wanted to take a vacation away from her classmates yet her parents agreed for her go to New York. Don't get her wrong, she wanted to go New York, but she didn't expect to go with them and not with her mother.

She desired to go with her and experience New York together as mother and daughter, maybe even leave France forever and just stay in this country so she wouldn't be bothered with akumas and heroes for the rest of her life! Yet she was wrong about that and there were even more heroes in this city alone than a whole country.

Maybe that's why her mother came back to France and stayed with them...

"Ugh, to some ridiculous looser party and eating greasy American pizza? No thanks" she replied with and layed back down on her side of the bed. Refusing to move. She didn't want to go to this trip with the class, let alone a stupid party with them.

"But Chloe-" "I said no Sabrina! Now go to sleep" she ordered as she placed pillows over her ears and closed her eyes shut, not wanting to hear this ridiculous music.

She could hear the sudden sound of their window opening, but she didn't open her eyes nor move from the bed. Instead she felt Sabrina leave the bed and footsteps on metal. The window left open for her to hear that dreaded music...

"*sigh* Fine whatever. Do whatever you want" she mumbled as she faced the hotel door, defeated as her friend left anyway with the window wide open.

The music continued to play and Chloe couldn't get any peace and quiet. She couldn't sleep. Thinking and counting sheep didn't help either. The busy New Yorker life with the car horns making it harder. The music from outside blasted to the extreme and mixed in with the city noises that it got on her last nerve.

She huffed out of irritation.

"Having a party on the rooftop of all places?? With that kind of music?? Don't they know I need to sleep?!"

Chloe stood up, releasing the pillows, and went to the opened window. Voices of strangers as well as car horns were heard from outside and above her, which pissed her off even more. She grew annoyed at the music, the city noise, the party, her parents, everything! She hated that even Sabrina, her friend, had the gall to sneak out with someone behind her back.

Everyone was having fun but her... and somehow she felt more alone.

"Just ridiculous...utterly ridiculous..." she slammed the window shut and the noises finally vanished from her ears.

Silence. Much better.

Now she could see a faint reflection of herself in the window, her expression both annoyed and tired. She didn't get what's so great about New York besides her mother coming here for fashion purposes. She didn't see what's so special about this 'France-American Friendship' crap they somehow had to attend. New York is already boring to her yet she just got here.