Lighter Pt 2

*second part to split it up.*

—————————

"Here you go dude"

Carapace handed the shoulder bag to Nathaniel who finished taking his shower and stared at his bag in astonishment.

"Wow thanks, where'd you find it?" Nathaniel took the bag in his hands and saw that nothing was scratched.

"Found it lying around in the grass...oh the school's back to normal by the way. Don't know about class but *shrug* we can deal without it" Carapace shrugged and patted his shoulder, who was currently screaming on the inside. The hero looked at him in question.

"Uh, Dude you alright there?"

Nathaniel blinked and shook his head. "Yeah yeah, fine...just...Uh.."
A smack from the hero caught his attention as he saw Carapace smack his own head.

"Oh right! Forgot about the lighter. You gave it to your girlfriend...I'm pretty sure she's coming by to give it back...she's that sweet" Carapace said with sarcasm towards his last words, and also questioning the red heads expression.

Again, Nathaniel was internally screaming.

"You....Okay there?"

"Yep! Totally fine! Thanks man for the bag! And saving the day! Y-you're great! Telling me that! Bu-bye!" He blinked and smiled, then pushed the hero lightly out his house and closed it behind him. Carapace held a confused look but shrugged it off as he hummed away.

Nathaniel leaned against the door and processing what he said. Of course Carapace or any of the heroes would think that Queen Bee was....of course he's a just an art student and not that important but she....she wouldn't go out with a guy like him....it's just wishful thinking, he was indeed is thinking too much. Maybe he should go take a nap.

Nathaniel corrected himself and walked up to his room and closed the door, locking it this time around, dumped his bag in the chair and fell to his suddenly clean bed.

He guessed his mom recently washed his sheet and cleaned his room up, maybe she was tired of seeing his room.
Maybe he could just....calm down and hope this whole thing was a dream...like last time. Just wake up from a lovely dream with the cues of his beeping clock and feel miserable for most of the day with bad grades and his comic pages....

Yeah Nathaniel just think this day was all a dream....

Knock knock

That doesn't sound like an alar-

Knock Knock Knock

Must be someone less important, could just be his mom-

Click

That sounded like a gun or something... Wait. It's coming from his room, but...not the door?

Thump

Okay he definitely felt something there, like someone busted into his room from the rooftop and-

"Hey..."

Oh shit. Someone did. And that voice...so sweet and so familiar...

"....Open your eyes... wake up~"

Wake up? Wake up from this? Just hearing your voice is all I need, I don't need to-

"Oh my god Nathaniel, I can hear you"

Turquoise eyes jolted open in shock to see in even more shock that Queen Bee's eyes were oh so very close and sparkling blue. Oh what a lovely sight to see.