To Care

*For once, she wishes he could just stop drawing her idol and draw her instead. Jealousy arises*

============================

"I still can't see why you stole his drawing" Sabrina said as she and Chloe were sitting down on the floor, leaning against the wall of her bedroom. Chloe was currently scanning the newest page of Ladybug and Mighti-Illustrator that Nathaniel apparently was working on. 

"Please. It wasn't the first time" the blonde stated, rolling her eyes as half of her face was covered by the art folder. "And I didn't steal it, it was lying on the floor and I happened to pick it up" "Right...and rip a page out" "You know that time was on accident!"  

Sabrina grumbled under her breath, she knew what her friend would do to that page in her hand: ruin it and make things worse. "If he finds it missing, he might get angry and come after you again" "Whatever..." Chloe rolled her eyes again and placed her palm out to the ginger, who was confused for a second. 

"Marker" 

"Chloe..." 

"I told you it wasn't the first time!" She turned her attention to the ginger in frustration and pressured for a marker "Marker Sabrina". Said girl sighed, getting up from the floor to find a sharpie marker while the blonde went back to take a look at the boy's drawing page. 

The page held Ladybug, Mighti-illustrator (which was a stupid name to call himself honestly) and a version of Queen Wasp fighting over the Louvre. She was pissed. She didn't like it. The design, the grouping, the angle, that...smile...urgh. She was so close to rip it, to crumple the page, to make remarks of his lame so called drawing, to ruin the thing. 

But what did she want to ruin with the marker exactly? Him? Her evil self? Ladybug? In all secret honesty she loved his drawings, a big fan of it. She likes how he drew Ladybug in almost every page...with his alter ego that almost killed her by her side in each one. Maybe that's what pissed her off the most? Him and Ladybug as a team....fighting her villain ego and other villains too...

"Ridiculous..." she muttered under breath. "Why her?" she lowered her head and rested it on the paper. Sabrina came back to the spot where Chloe was sitting, seeing her head rested on the folder with her legs bent against her chest. "I got the mark-" 

"I can't choose!" she heard the blonde state as she eyed the page again with frustration. "Choose?" Sabrina tilted her head and gave the marker to Chloe, who hovered the point of the object over the drawing page. Sabrina was again thinking of what she would do to the drawing, she expected it to be quick, but the blonde didn't move her hand any closer to the page. Her eyes still focused on the page, struggling. 

She didn't want to ruin it. She liked it. She didn't know what to do with it. She didn't want to ruin Ladybug, not herself, nor Illustrator. Why did she even take it in the first place? 

Sabrina saw her friend looking defeated and held the marker back to the ginger. "Here. Take it" "You're...not going to do anything with it?" The blonde shook her head. "No...his drawings are...good" she gritted her teeth in disgust that saying his drawings weren't at all bad.  Sabrina took the marker in her hands and placed it on a table before going back to sit with the blonde. 

"So what happened to the other drawing with him and Marinette?" "Ruined it...obviously" Boredom in her voice, she still stared at the picture and took out the other three pictures behind it. Seeing the same darn thing: him and Ladybug vs Kung Food, him and Ladybug at the Louvre, him and Ladybug blah blah blah....

"You know what I realized..." she heard Sabrina lean over to see the other pictures. "That Chat Noir hasn't been seen in a lot in his drawings...just Nathaniel and Ladybug"