High on Heels

*Nathaniel, with Max apparently, happens to stumble upon Chloe and Sabrina as they walk into a store full of shoes in a local mall* 

---------------------

"Okay. So I got three different notebooks for the same price. I don't even need three of them to do this project. What am I doing?"

Nathaniel held two different books in his hands, one was a typical black and white spotted book and the other was a spiral but splattered with decorations.

"It seems you also bought a coloring kit" Max shook the plastic bag and looked inside to bring out the see through color pencil case with premium markers.
"You don't really need all of this for our project. And you also bought another one of those fancy glitter pens" Max peaked in the bag again to take out three colored glitter pens that looked too fancy too him.

Honestly he shouldn't go shopping alone or waste his money on art supplies. Maybe next time he's going to get himself one of those IIIP drawing tablets and dump his other art supplies away.
"At least I got what I wanted to help out. Though weren't we suppose do this with Kim?" Nathaniel took the bag from the geek and turned his head around to scan for the jock.

"Where is he? Shouldn't he be here by now?" "Well according to my knowledge, he's probably at the sports section of the mall, or perhaps he's at foot locker"

"Foot locker?"

"Precisely, a store of sport wear, mostly shoes of any size that actually cost a fortune. I wouldn't even guess why he would go to such a place. He doesn't have that much money for crying out loud"

"Maybe he's just looking around" Nathaniel shrugged and placed his three notebooks into the plastic bag. "We can look around the mall to find him. This place isn't really that big, so it won't be hard to find"

"Alright. But just in case we get lost, ill call you and we'll ensemble each other codenames in case one of us finds him"
Max fixed his glasses and took out his phone, already typing something up.

"Uh. You don't have to do that"

Nathaniel glanced to the side and shook his hand to him.

"Too late, I already assigned the names. I'll decipher you as: Small Tomato Artist"

"Gee, thanks"

"No need to thank me. I already thought of Kim's code name as well as mine. In fact everyone else's"

"Max I was actually thinking-"

"Hold that thought Small Tomato Artist! ....Mmhm...I think I found the precise location of Golden Jockdom!" Max placed the phone screen close to his eyeglasses.

"Jock...dom?"

"Shh! I see, yes I was right! He's at Footlocker"

"Uh. That's great! We can go over there and-"

"Hold on....he already moved past of the store towards west, he's gradually getting away from us!" Max pointed out.

"Uhh..."

"Don't you fret Small Tomato! I'll be right back! Green Apple Geek is coming to get you!" Nathaniel was about to say something but he saw Max gradually getting away from the boy.

After he was gone, out of sight in a way, Nathaniel lowered his hand and slumped his shoulders, sighing in disbelief of his project partners.

"I was just thinking of finding him together....man it would've been better to partner up with Alix or Rose or something....and I'm not small who said I was small?"