Guilty Pleasure Pt.3

*part 3! :D*

---------------------------------

"You WHAT with an akuma?!" Pollen yelled in shock as Chloe gritted her teeth to shush her.

"Shhh! Pipe down! It was just a dream"

"But, of course a dream, but a dream that you were doing...that with a-a-an Akuma!" "Well it wasn't my fault that he suddenly appeared in my head the last minute!" "Yeah, and then you kept dreaming about this same akumatized red head for what? Three days?"

Chloe looked away, shrugging "I don't know...maybe more than three days?" "Weeks?!" "Okay maybe not weeks...and why are you freaking out? It's just some dream that won't happen anyway. Dreams are dreams" the blonde continued to write some of the text down onto pieces of paper.

Pollen sighed, wanting to protest, but floated away from the insane girl. The said blonde continued working on her project until nightfall when she decided to go to sleep.

--------------------------

Chloe continued running, huffing and panting out of breath when she kept hearing the same laugh over and over again. "Chloe? Where are you?! Are you running from me? How cute of you~"

The blonde didn't look back, still running in the dark night as the purple artist kept walking with confidence that he soon shall catch his pretty blonde bomb shell of a woman. He then stopped in his tracks to see that Chloe was caught in a corner. Trapped like a little bug.

He smirked with a hunters intent and saw the blonde turn around in panic to see the lust in the artist's eyes as he came closer and closer, nothing stopping him from making her his. "My my...my little bee is trapped" He pinned her to a black brick wall with both of his arms on either side of her body.

He leaned closer to her "How shall I make you beg? The easy way?" he whispered to her ear "Or the hard way?"

Chloe didn't answer but closed her eyes as she felt his body pressed against hers. She moaned without him making any move on her and heard a small chuckle. "Hard way it is" He started to kiss, lick, and bite her neck and face multiple times as he started to unbutton her pants.

---------------------------------

"Chloe! Stop! Moaning!" A pillow was hit in the face of the blonde as she woke up that school morning by a certain pissed bee kwami. The pillow stuck to her face before sliding off and hitting the ground of where a small stack of project papers were resting. "Huh?"

"You've been moaning quietly in your sleep for hours! I couldn't get my beauty sleep!" The bee complained. "Yeah, but I was moaning quietly" the blonde didn't seem to react by the bee's complaining. "You couldn't have listened to that anyways" "I know, but I did. What were you dreaming about this time?!"

Chloe huffed and twirled her hair in her bed "Some stuff that you wouldn't understand".

"Oh, beelieve me, I understand. I had plenty of Queen Bee's in the past who were like you and had dreams about their crushes for a long time. Some confessed, some didn't and moved on" 

"What happened to the ones who confessed?"

 "Well, sweetie, I would say that some got together, but it was more of a tragic love story. Others were more...subtle and sweet, but never got together. You know how love goes"

"B-but I'm not in love-" Chloe defended herself, heat rising to her cheeks. "Chloe, just admit it, you have it bad if you have these dreams more than 4 weeks. I would say confess now before that spark is gone" Pollen filed her snubs.

"I-Wha-No! I--I...can't be in...UGH!" the blonde grabbed her hair in confusion as her door started to knock. She went over to the door to see that her butler is there. "Miss Sabrina is outside waiting for you" He stated and caught a glimpse of paperwork on the floor. The butler seemed a little proud of her change of work. "Thank you, I'll be out in a couple of minutes"

She closed her doors and went to collect her project papers in her school bag. The blonde changed into her outfit and walked out to her limo to meet her orange haired friend.

"So how is the project going with Nathaniel?" Sabrina so happened to ask after a few minutes in the limo. Chloe jolted of hearing the red head's name. 

"O-Oh? Yeah. We're doing fine...how are you doing with Max?" Chloe rested her chin on her palm and stared out the window. 

"We're doing fine as well...though he does talk a lot about the subject, it's kinda fascinating to see him so intrigued by the calculations of it all"

Chloe smiled as the limo stopped to see the red head walking up the school steps to class. "Yeah..."

---------------------------------

Chloe still couldn't help but daydream and stare at the red head working on his half of the project and surprised to see that Chloe actually did her half of the project. Though when he looked surprised, his eyes just grew wider when he held that calm demeanor of his.

"Wow, Chloe. I didn't realize you did the work. I guess you didn't need my help" "No duh, I didn't need anyone's help. I did all the handwriting by myself, I can prove it" Chloe had this chance to scoot closer to the red head and show him her handwriting {whether or not she held his hand of course ;) }.

"Well...I'm done with my half, so we can finish this project quicker together" He looked at her and smiled. 

She felt like her heart was about to burst. 

She composed her smile to not let it widen in anyway possible. "Y-Yeah...together" She wanted to physically smack her head on the table. Why did he have to be so cute?!

"Did...Did that sound weird?" Chloe looked back at the red head, who looked away but still facing her. He was also blushing, but not that much. 

"NO!" she suddenly yelled and being shushed by the librarian. "I-I mean, no..it doesn't. I'm your partner...F-for the project of course!" she wanted to mentally smack herself again. Why was she trying so hard?! It was just a shy artist that wouldn't go anywhere in life with his low-self esteem.

"I..see...uh...it's almost time for lunch so..." Nathaniel looked at the clock and sighed, cleaning up the project papers and placing his half in his bag. He stood up from the chair and waved towards her,  leaving with a blush on his face as he left the library without another word.

Chloe was confused and looked down at her papers as Pollen peeked out under the desk. "Did that sound weird?" she huffed.

"Don't know. But you sounded like a stuttering mess to me. You gotta confess to him one way or another" 

"But why is that important?! Is there a magical time limit for love or something?"

 "No, not really...I'm just pressuring you...you know, you having a steamy affair with Evillustrator is pretty...sinful"

Chloe banged her head onto the table in annoyance as the blush on her face came back to haunt her. "Shut up and don't remind me..."

 "Okay, your loss" the kwami went back down under the table.