Ocean City Pt.2

*[second part contains fluffiness!]*
____________
Part 2– beach
____________

Chloe woke up from the blinding light of the sun peaking out from the curtains of her hotel room. The sun's rays hitting directly at her face as she squinted her eyes in annoyance and moved around her fluffy hotel bed.

She swore that she closed the windows yesterday night and covering them with the curtains. Chloe groaned and covered herself up with the thick blanket and tried going back to sleep. She needed more rest, she still had bags under eyes and she did not want Adrien to see her like this, or anyone for that matter. Especially not Nathaniel...

She could suddenly recall last nights events of them hanging out at the boardwalk and sitting down to talk and ate at a restaurant and ordered whatever. He didn't mind spending time with her, and also letting her sleep on his shoulder as he complained about seagulls.

She chuckled inwardly to herself of the strange memory of him being bothered by those beasts. And then she was reminded of when they both were utterly scolded by the science teacher and yelled faced first as they both opened the door and walked into the building, holding hands for that matter.

Glad it was just the teacher that was waiting for them and not anyone else or the students would just gossip and talk and question why they were holding hands in the first place. When she stopped scolding them both, the teacher went with them back to the elevator and the three held a dreaded silence that was a metal cube dangling by a string. Nathaniel left the elevator first and let go of her hand and turned to look at her and wave awkwardly. If they would of spoken to each other then, Ms.Medeleiv would raise her voice to shut them up.

Now when she opened her room door, she was glad and slightly irritated that Sabrina was in her bed, sleeping soundly and no snoring to be heard, like she ever snores. She went back to her bed carefully and stripped her clothes off to put on her yellow night gown and fell to sleep.

Currently 7:24 in the morning, and the sun was still shining brightly on the blanket and giving extra heat under the covers, Chloe aggressively ripped the blanket off of her in a scowl and stood up. Letting the gown brush against her knees as she walked to her somehow opened window (even though it smell nice and lovely) and closed it with a gentle shut.

As she did that action, she heard screaming and yelling from down below to see her fellow classmates having fun in swimsuits and other strangers yelling random things she didn't care less about. Chloe breathed through her nose at the sight of Kim kicking a beach ball at Max and Nino like they were playing soccer. She looked around from the scene to see Alya and in an orange two piece running around into and out of shops with Marinette.

She saw rose holding antiques as Jules was looking through different dream catchers. Alix was riding on a skateboard as Mylene was sitting down and eating something, watching the others. She looked around and scanned for a sign of blonde hair, to no avail did she see one.

Chloe huffed and closed the curtains of her room and turned out to see Sabrina holding a towel with a shocked bit smiling face. "Sabrina! You scared me..." the blonde pressed he hand against her collarbone from the slight scare.
"I noticed that you came back late, and heard Ms.Mendeliev screaming in the phone in the hallway yesterday..."

"Yeah...I was..." "so what happened? Did you get lost?" Chloe furrowed her eyebrows "I-i didn't get lost! Seriously! Why does everyone assume I don't know where I am? I come and go everywhere and I know where I'm going!"

"But last time when I came over to find you after going alone for a while, you were in the middle of a parade and got stranded in--" "you don't have to remind me! I get it okay?"