*not a chapter, but a strong thoery*

Made on November 1st 2017  

Hello my fellow readers....(who are probably not going to ready this, but meh)

So I know this isn't a chapter but I had this really really strong head cannon that has been bothering me for MONTHS (like 2016-present) and I need to get this off of my chest and my system before I inwardly combust and explode.

Okay.

So all of you know that there are fan art and stories of Nathaniel having a miraculous, usually from the main seven. Like the fox and the peacock (which I've seen a lot, and read a lot, and skipped a lot) (mainly on tumblr and AO3 but to the point)

And most of you have comparisons of why he could either get the fox (which is debunked) or the peacock (which I'm pretty sure is Mama Agreste, former was Gabriel) or butterfly (have you seen her face on those photos?!)

But anyway, consider this:
Instead of Nathaniel being the peacock.

He's a cock.
He's a rooster, a chicken.

Don't know if you guys are going to fight me on this, but I have the connections and thoughts.

Here me out. Please and thank you.

These are my comparisons~

Here I go:

•Evillustrator looks like a black and white chicken. Hair swiped to the side like the poultry's comb. Hair and collar that looks like this 🐔.

•Nathaniel has unusual bright red hair. You know what else has that? A rooster.

•His shirt logo looks like both an eye and a bird on a red/orange shirt. (I know it's a magma logo, but this is fun)

•Ms. Mendeleev called his drawing chicken scratch.

•His name means gift of god, which is fire and a rooster/ Phoenix resembles fire.

•The mascot of France is a Gallic rooster, and the show's art director is Nathaniel Brönn(?)

•Roosters can be very colorful, not royalty, but colorful and observant. (Look at some roosters or paintings of them)

•His nose reminds me of a rooster's beak....which is scary in my opinion...I guess 

• In his comic book, he placed wings on himself... he's such an angel

•(Cock-a-doodle-do)

•Being a "chicken" as in being scared or cowardly. Apparently Nathaniel has been shown freaking out or getting jump scares (Evillustrator, Horrificator, Despair Bear)

•Roosters are personalized as having a good attention to detail, and are grounded and reserved (like how he drew Chloe's bracelet and noticed the slime on the desk in Horrificator)

• Concept Zodiac Rooster Kwami is colored orange and has red eyes, Nathan has red orange hair and same colored shirt (going with color scheme)

•With the Rooster Miraculous, I speculate it could be close to cuff links, guess who's the only one who has cuffs on both his jacket and pants

•The rooster resembles observation, confidence, honesty, talent etc

•To be honest, his hair would match the rooster and not the peacock's or anything else

•Evillustrator....just looks like a rooster with that hair and suit it just hurts....

•Another detail within Evillustrator is the red tips of his rocket that each one looks similar to a roosters tail

•(Isn't it interesting that anyone with archangel names are in someway connected to birds?)

So those are my connections with Nathaniel and a rooster. (I have so many more) (I'm calling it now that's his chosen animal)

(I feel like I forced this on you guys and I'm sorry for being a stick in the mud....but I just had to get this out of my mind once I saw the stupid hair, and that was like... last year? Beginning of last year? Two years ago? Why did I wait this long to say something?)

[Am I the only one who sees him this way?!]

(Another way of putting in the saying "the birds and the bees" go figure)

(I really wonder why I'm ranting over this character and a supernatural chicken in a cartoon, I'm an adult....I really wonder)