Black eyed Susan

"Stop Erasing my shoes!!" Queen Bee was chasing after the purple skinned artist in rage, holding a giant honeycomb in her hands.

The Evillustrator kept on running, looking g back at the yellow hero with a satisfying grin before he ran a bit faster away from her. "Nathanael get back here!
Queen Bee lifted her weapon over her body, ready to hit the annoying artist with a honey blast.

Some feet away was Rena staring at the two making a scene in confusion and slight amusement. The three were in Chloe's hotel room as the Evillustrator was creating and erasing things and objects around the blonde's room.
Which made queen bee pissed as he kept creating pencils and shoes over her head and around her. She was tired of him making a ruckus in her room!

Yet she didn't know why!

Maybe he was just playing a game with her and enjoyed it while it lasted.

Before this happened, the group was split into two groups to catch some victims that were akumatized.
A couple of butterflies from the last attack split and sought out victims that were stronger.
Queen Bee and Rena were one group as Chat Noir and Ladybug the other. They were somewhere else, trying to catch The Mime while the girls were going after Evillustrator, which didn't go to well.

Now they were here. The Queen was chasing him around the room as he kept making a havoc of things. Rena just stayed and stared at the dilemma of cat and mouse and grinned. "Oh this is sooo going up" she took out her phone and took a video of the scene.
Queen bee stopped and turned to her "Rena this is not the time!" Before seeing her makeup being erased and grew more annoyed.
Rena chuckled. "Looks like he's pretty accurate" "looks like he's an irritation" Bee gritted her teeth before walking around the chaotic room and out the door into the hallway.
She walked slowly and carefully looked around.

The Evillustrator was behind a corner of a wall, looking over at her and drawing something over her head.
Turned out it was a bucket of water.

Rena was looking at the damage he created and picked up the drawn shoes and other things. "Hmm. So it's real, not an illusion" she heard a beep from her flute to see that it was ladybug.

"Oh hey ladybug"

"did you catch the akuma yet?"

"Well uh-"

"My HAIR!"

She heard the blonde yell from the hallway and heard a loud bang.
"-Yeah...Anyway did you get Mime?" She replied to the spotted hero. "Yeah, were coming your way so try to catch him as soon as you can before he-" another loud sound came from the hallway and she saw things being erased. "-Rena?"
"I-its nothing! We're on it hahaha, buh-bye now!" Rena quickly hung up the phone before sighing at the choas of destruction and honey everywhere.

"NATHANAEL! I SWEAR TO GOD! STOP RUINING EVERYTHING!" Bee kept swinging her weopon at the Evillustrator, who kept dodging her attacks before going up to the roof of her hotel.
He stopped when he got there, seeing the two other heroes jumping from a far. He heard slight buzzing from behind and saw Queen Bee looking well pissed as she walked closer to the artist.

"Give up already, you're surrounded" she stated as the other two got closer. He sighed lightly and shook his head. "What?" Queen bee asked in his action. "Why?! Just give me the pen and you'll be back to normal" she placed out her hand.

"There's one more thing I want to draw" "Fine. What is it?" She put her hand down and crossed her arms.
Before the other two came, he created something for her.

Queen bee saw a bouquet of yellow flowers with black in the center suddenly in front of her.
She grabbed the flowers and brought them closer to her to examine.
She looked at them, blinked and slightly blushed at the sudden gesture. "Uh...What..."