Groundhog Day

*set up in the future, maybe 6 years later; Chloe decides to go to Berlin Germany for her collage major and meets up with Master Fu, at the same time Nathanael gets back from Israel after 3 years and also meets an old Chinese man who might help his self-esteem*

-----------

Chloe looked over at her TV screen from her room to see the news and date: February 2nd 7:28 AM Ground Hog day. Oh what a joy it was. To predict the weather using a...groundhog, no not the weather forecast, but a groundhog. A. Ground. hog! Seriously! Couldn't they use something else to predict the weather? Like I don't know, a radar or satellite? Yeah, that'll be much better than a rodent.

Chloe huffed as she slouched on her pink couch, wearing pajamas of a t-shirt with a bee on it with pajama paints that were white. Her hair was loose today with a small ponytail somewhere behind her head. She moved around in the couch to find her bee comb and brushed her hair.

She heard a little buzz around her and saw her bee kwami looking at the TV and scoffed. "What is this? Some kind of entertainment? They never did this 5'000 years ago. Back in my day, they never used these machines or animals to predict the weather" "Then how do you guys know there's a storm coming?" Chloe asked, still brushing her long honey blonde hair. "Well, for starters, we don't. We just see and feet how cold it is and figure out a plain"

Chloe rolled her eyes and fell back on the couch. "You kwami are just like humans" "Honey, listen we make you holders powerful, not predict the weather, we grant you powers to defeat evil, not make it rain or snow-" "okay I get it, I get it. Kwami not equal to weather control, got it" "By the way, how does the mechanism work?"

Chloe sat back up and walked around to change her clothes. "Well, if the ground hog comes out of the hole and sees it's shadow, four more weeks of winter/snow; no shadow, spring comes early. It's simple really...and really stupid. Most years the rodent is actually wrong and you can just take it as a gran of salt" She placed the comb down and changed her t-shirt to a striped shirt and her pj's to blue jeans.

Chloe grabbed her white hair band and tied her hair, her ponytail was now resting in between her waist and her hips. Placing the comb where it always was, she took her sunglasses and placed them over her head. "Where are you going?" Pollen asked as she saw Chloe put on a longer yellow coat with fuzz around her neck and put her white heels on near the door.

Grabbing her bag, she felt for her jingling keys. "Going to get some coffee and a snack, also I have like, two hours before the train leaves to Berlin" Chloe walked over to the TV and stared at the news.

*"Well, there you have it, 4 more weeks of winter says the groundhog" a reporter says "Yes, 4 more weeks, but this time your little hog will be wrong. It was said that spring might come earlier than expected, that some parts of Europe and America are already seeing flowers bloom" A woman reporter stated. One man looked pretty upset and angry at the result. He must've been the ground hog's biggest support. "No! This can't be right! For years this little groundhog of mine was always right on the weather!" "I'm sorry sir, but it's just a groundhog. The weather channel states that spring will come early-" "Bah! computers are nothing against animals-*

Chloe turned the TV off "Okay I think that's enough of TV for today. Got to go to Berlin Pollen" She walked out of the door and turned off the lights as Pollen followed her out of the hotel complex of Paris.

Right, she was the daughter of the Mayor of Paris, and soon she will be the Mayor if she had the working skills and responsibility of it. It's been years since she became a miraculous holder and a selfish brat, but she's changing her ways and going to a university in Berlin...or an interview in the university in Berlin. She was still looking through different collages to find some bushiness majors or other less complicated ones. Either ones, she would have to take her father's place and use her powers to take control. She was good with controlling different companies, and a little more self-sacrificing than self-absorbed. Being by Ladybug's side helped her to take some charge into herself and take full control on the matter; not using other people or blackmailing them...yet, that's saved for business.