Inspiration

*(^Spoilers from Penalteam, but this episode got me back to shipping Chlonath) Chloe is trying to figure out why the goat hero intrigues her so much and tries to find out who it might be. 7K words *
===========================

Chloe growled as she threw down the yellow jersey and walked away from Marinette, hearing the coach asking who should replace her as the goalie. She heard Nathaniel, even though he wasn't in class- not like she noticed or anything- and skipped out, say he would join the game. Marc- don't know why he's here but okay- gave Nathaniel the yellow jersey and walked off towards the rest of the class. She and Nathaniel walked off in opposite directions and, as soon as he walked off, she stopped and turned her head back to get Sabrina on her side.

Of course Sabrina refused to join her to the benches and decided to stay with the rest of the class. Look at them. All of them together as a team of losers. Look at her, finally getting what she wants but losing it all in the process. Frustrated, she compared Sabrina to rest of the class and sat down on the benches with her phone out.

"Welcome to the bench" Chloe glanced to her right to see another student, the Italian girl, sitting next to her. "What's your name again?" "It's not my name that matters, but who I hate and I think we got a lot in common on that front" Someone who they both hate? Marinette? There's someone in this ridiculous class that actually hates Dupain-cheng? Chloe smirked, already getting to like this Italian student.

"Is it Dupain-cheng?" Chloe asked. The Italian girl nodded, her eyes on the game instead of her.

"Yes"

"What do you hate about her?"

"Oh you know, her attitude, her confidence, her luck and all of that boring 'Friendship crap' she has with the class"

"Sorry how long have you been here? Weren't you in Achu-something? Aren't you friends with Ladybug?"

The Italian girl smirked "I lied. I hate her guts" Another thing they had in common: A mutual hatred on Ladybug.

"Huh. Same, what's your reason?"

"She took my chance away at being a superhero, just like that. No apologies or anything. She thought I wasn't a real superhero, that I took the miraculous for selfish reasons. She doesn't trust me anymore and gave it to some other fox hero: Rena Rouge" Chloe widened her eyes. That's exactly how her superhero journey went.

"Really?! That's what happened to me when I was Queen Bee! She replaced me with a good-for-nothing half sister because I 'Couldn't keep my identity a secret' bullshit. You know what? I think she's a hypocrite" Lila laughed at that claim of Ladybug. "Why's that?" "She gives the other's a miraculous and Hawkmoth knows they're identities, she still give it to them anyway! Nothing for me!"

"That's cause she hates you"

"I know she hates me! What. Is it because I gave their identities away to Hawkmoth because someone didn't bother to use me to save my parents? Geez" Chloe crossed her arms as she watched the class kick the ball around the goal.

"Really? Who are the rest of the superheroes?" The italian girl tilted her head in interest. Chloe lifted her chin at the class. "Guess" Lila turned her attention from Chloe to the rest of the class, seeing a boy with black hair and a red hoodie kick the ball around. He then kicked it straight through everyone else on the yellow team.

Nathaniel, even though he said he wanted to play with the rest, already looked like he regretted it when the ball was aiming straight at him. He couldn't help but immediately duck down and away from the ball in fear of getting hurt. Another whistle and win for the Red team. He looked down in embarrassed defeat as both Kim and Nino came over to tell him the rules of a goalie.