Rediculous

*Chloe's seeing red, and she wonders why. It's either from anger, jealousy, her blushing face, dodge balls, Nathaniel or the fact there is something wrong with her. 

And it doesn't include blood, definitely not.*

====================================================

"Ridiculous. Utterly Ridiculous" 

Chloe mumbled her breath as she separated herself from her classmates in utter annoyance, her arms crossed as she sat alone in another table. She was currently staring a few tables away at the insane event before her. Her so called friend, Sabrina, had ditched her to go and be slave to that little sociopath Italian girl. Without even knowing that Chloe was still there in the cafeteria. 

Though she didn't know why she decided to join the class for lunch since she could just walk out and get sushi herself -- and she didn't want to be apart of what her classmates were doing -- yet the blonde girl was, of course, curious of why she suddenly decided to show up after weeks of being gone. 

She never believed that 'Vacation to Ah-Chu' crap. Ah-Chu isn't even a real place! She's even met Jagged Stone and Ali before personally! What makes her claims so special!? 

"How dare she betray me for that cheap hoax" 

Chloe huffed through her nose as she turned her head away from the crowded table with Lila in the middle of it, making even more made up stories than she would like to count. She eventually heard enough of her stories --which involved being close friends with Ladybug and having a disabled problem-- that she focused her thoughts and attention onto something else.

Like her enemy talking to her friends at another table about the situation at hand with the new girl. Clearly she wouldn't care of what Marinette was talking about, but the scene of her throwing a napkin at the Italian was amusing to see. She obviously knew better than to expose that girl's ridiculous lies. She'll be looked at as a villain in some way, not like that Chloe herself was seen as a villain by everyone around her. That Italian would make more stories of her beloved broken wrist. 

Though what was most amusing to see was her classmates blindly believing the girl's rapidly changing stories like sheep. Like Kim saying it was Marinette's fault for trying to hit her and Max thanking her for saving his eyes. As if his glasses aren't the ones protecting his face. Either way, it was clearly a waste of time to argue with a girl like her. She was never good enough to be on a bourgeois level anyway. 

Meaning she doesn't want to be in any relation to her whatsoever. So the way Sabrina left her for Lila was a bit hurtful, but she knew that would quickly change after this shenanigan was over. Sabrina would be hers again. 

Well she hoped so. 

She scanned the cafeteria, not wanting to glare at this hideous display of unruly cooking in front of her, to find something else that would occupy her time. Fortunately, she saw one student sitting alone away from the crowded table of Lila and one from Marinette across from her. 

The red head artist currently playing with his food, looking ever so bored as the cluttered classmates started laughing and serving the sociopath. At least he had some decency of not falling for her tactics. For a while of hearing Lila's stories, Chloe grew oddly restless. She wanted to move and get out of this cafeteria. It didn't suit her needs at all. 

So the first thing she did was zoom past the two tables towards the red head. She didn't know why she went, but she certainly didn't want to talk to Marinette nor be seen as an idiot believing Lila's stories. 

Nathaniel seemed to be the only option for her at the moment. 

Chloe placed her tray down on the table, getting the red head's attention as she sat down across from him. She didn't make any eye contact with the boy, but he for sure stared in shock and surprise. "Chloe? What are you doing here?"