Antibug/Evillustrator pt 3

*So here's a third part...warning: major cursing involved*
---------------------

3 days later-----

In the white void, another set of akumas appeared through magical portals. About the same amount of akumas, 10 had chatted with each other for a while.

Evillustrator looked around the void to see maybe one or two news sets of faces he hasn't seen before. One was a giant pharoah like akuma, another was a fox wearing hero that might actually be a villian if he wondered.

He was glad to see the Mime again though. He did look like him in a more artistict version. He saw Rodger cop and Puppeteer with a box of puppets. No Timebreaker or Dark Cupid anywhere, but there was Reflecka talking to Pixilator (that came out of nowhere really) with Ladywifi and Bubbler somewhere in the group.

Evillustrator: I guess I'm late?

Princess Fragrance: *walks up to him after noticing* oh hey! Yeah, what took you so long?

Evillustrator: got caught up with some artwork

Princess Fragrance: *patting his shoulder with a slight laugh* haha of course you were!

Evillustrator: so how's your prince love letter going?

Princess Fragrance: *looks down* we're not talking it

Evillustrator: good, please don't make me sing *folds arms*

Princess Fragrance: *laughs* don't worry, I'm not! *Leaves him be to talk with Ladywifi*

Evillustrator​ just looks over to see the Mime being silent and sees Evillustrator looking at him. The Mime nods at him and pays attention to the chatty teenagers.

Evillustrator feels a sense of joy from the quiet exchange, but was quickly taken by the fox hero-villian.

The said akuma placed her hands around his arm, smiling delightfully at him.

Volpina: hi there~ my name's Volpina, and who might you be?

Evillustrator: um... Evillustrator, are you new? I never seen you before...

Volpina: *laughs lightly* oh I've been around Paris, you just haven't seen me *looks down at his tablet and pen* so your an artist~

Evillustrator: *looks away from the girl, conflicted* yeah...I am an artist

Volpina: oooo! What powers do you have?! *Squeezes his arm, but not very tight*

Evillustrator: uh, I draw something on the tablet, and they come to life...and I can erase them, like so *gets out of her grasp and shows her*

A diamond tiara pops out from his drawing and floats around. Evillustrator twirls his pen and erases it from existence. He could hear Volpina clap at his power.

Volpina: oh wow that's amazing~! *Grabs arm again*

Evillustrator: *smiles* r-really? No one says that to me, at all...*rubs neck*

Antibug watches the scene from a distance, her hands crossed and her hip out to one side with an annoyed look.

Antibug: yeah, truly amazing *rolls eyes*

Ladywifi and Reflecka were next to her, watching her scowling mood towards the two.

Ladywifi: *leans over and whispers in her ear* I heard from the last meeting with Simon. He told me you two were cussing each other out like sailors from some game of Go Fish...what was that all about?