Complementary

*When Miss Chloe Bourgeois was caught in a sleeping trance from an akuma attack, she wakes up in a completely backwards reality.... {picture made by me}*
—————————-

"I can't believe this...I can't damn well believe this. This must be dream. Where...I...I look like one of the poor poeple out there on the streets!" Of course she was getting dramatic. When does she not get stingy and overdramatic?

She's Chloe Bourgeois!

Of course she gets this dramatic when something goes wrong with her life! When something gets in the way between her and her plans of whatever.
She has every right to be dramatic! Every. In this situation to the next even if this was useless and totally uncalled for.

Even if her newly found wardrobe had changed into something else, or she was sleeping in a strangers room that clearly and completely wasn't hers, or she looks herself in the mirror and sees that her face is makeup free and these were not her everyday clothes.....she has every damn right to scream out in agony and frustration.

So what she did was scream. Screaming so loudly that it ringed throughout the house and shook the neighbors a bit from their nights rest.
Ah yes. Was it still okay to scream bloody murder in the middle of the night? Well she certainly thinks so. Chloe Bourgeois certainly wants to make it so.
Lights were turned on from the houses next to her and from her own flat. Complaint after complaint of waking up and someone screaming, keep it downs with the little WTFs. She had stopped screaming and fell to the carpet of the strangers room with no stranger.

Staring with blood shot eyes at her mirror reflection. She was still Chloe Bourgeois, or course she was...but...it wasn't exactly Chloe Bourgeois. And this isn't exactly her bedroom, or her luxurious hotel room.
And her hair wasn't exactly this long and curly when kept down.
The traumatized blonde placed her hands around her head and touching her dirty blonde light curled locks.
She was too busy wondering where she was and why this is happening to realize her name being called from behind her (?) bedroom door.

"Chloe?! What in blazing Satan is going on?!"
Said stunned girl turned her attention upwards of the wall mirror to see...her father with his hand on the door knob and a worried yet irritated look in his eyes. He was in pajamas that she never really seen before. "D-daddy?"

André huffed and looked around the small bedroom, scanning his surroundings and took a look at the questioned girl. "Are you Alright? Did something happen?"  Chloe shifted her body that was still on the carpet and stared at her lovely father, who had raised an eyebrow in concern.

He didn't look professional or rich, but at least he was there with her. Chloe then stood up and ran to his aid, hugging him out of nowhere. Her face was buried in her chest.
"Honestly sweetie..." She heard her father mumble as he patted her back. "What's wrong?"

What's wrong? Everything! That's what. Everything is wrong.

"My....hair is curlier than usual..." blue eyes looked up to confused gray ones.
"Chloe....you always had your hair like this" she heard him sigh heavily. "Is that really worth screaming in the middle of the night? Your hair?"

"No no! Not the hair. It...it...this has to be a trick...a dream! It has to be a dream! Daddy! Why am I not at the hotel? I'm in some strangers room and there are comics everywhere! Where is Mr.Cuddles? Where is my giant wardrobe? Did—did the akuma do something to me?! Oh if it did I'm sure Ladybug is going to fix this"

André watched her daughter in utter confusion and had lost her as she rambled about someone named Jean. He shook his head and patted her on the head.
"You must be in one of your fantasies again...you have such a wide mind for a creative girl"
"What? But I'm telling you the truth! Daddy I'm—"
André then released her from her embrace and smile wearily from lack of sleep. "Just going to bed. We'll talk about it in the morning dear. Good night" she saw her father close the door on her and she was alone in some strangers room.