You Compare Us To What?

*just a random one-shot I had in mind. Nathaniel and Adrien are buddies who hang out most of the time and they discuss and watch anime. Adrien starts to compare and things get way out of hand*

-----------

Adrien was in his room, sitting on his pearly white couch and darting back and forth from one pile of DVDs to another pile of Manga books sitting next to each other on his coffee table. His hand pressed against his chin with a questioned expression as Plagg floated around with his cheese in his hand. He floated over to the blonde pretty boy.

"What should I do Plagg? I don't know if we could watch more Sailor moon or read Manga for a change..." green eyes glanced at the kwami and then back at the two piles. Plagg gobbled down his slice of cheese, burped, and looked at the blonde "wait...your having one of those get togethers again?"

"Plagg. We hang out almost every weak, don't you remember a couple of days ago?" The little god folded his arms and hummed before shaking his head. Adrien sighed "what were you--never mind, just help me choose" he went back to debating the two piles on the table.

A knock was heard from his bedroom door and a muffled sound was heard across the room. "Adrien?! Open the door!" More rapid knocking the blonde quickly went over and opened his door.

As he did, a red pile of hair came in with a shocked expression on his face, holding comic books and snacks with his sketchbook as he tumbled into the room. "Quick! You need to hide these!" Nathaniel pressed the comic books against the blondes chest, who had closed the door before hand. Adrien looked at the books and held them in his own hands before he saw the red head towards the couch of his spacious room.

"Wait what? Why? Where?" Adrien followed the boy with his head. "No time to explain! Just hide them!" "O-okay" Adrien looked around and went upstairs to the library part of his room and placed the books in a random slot.

Another knock was heard, more demanding than before. "I know you're in there! Give them back you lousy dweeb!" More obnoxious banging from down below.
Adrien scanned his room from the mini library to see the red head ducking under the couch as best as he can.

After a couple of door banging, the knocks subsided and they both could hear the clack of heals fade away from the room. After checking if it was safe, Adrien went down the spiral stair case, giving a questioning glance at the red head before heading to the door.

The blonde unlocked it to see no one around and closed the door again, locking it. "Is she gone?" "Yeah...no one there" Adrien turned around to see Nathaniel poke his head out from the couch and sighed.

"What did you do?" "I...uh...stole some of Chloe's comic books--hey is that shugo chara?" Nathaniel quickly spotted the pile of manga books on the coffee table. Adrien walked back to the couch and sat down on a cushion. "And why did you steal her comic books?"

Nathaniel sat down next to the blonde, picking up a DVD of Tokyo Mew Mew and then another of Bleach. He shrugged, examining both DVDs before placing them down. "Uh, well I saw that it had the latest addiction to Spider-Man and also I figured out she's a closet nerd" he slouched back and brought out a bag of family sized Doritos. He opened the bag and grabbed a chip out "plus she has like--" he placed it in his mouth and started crunching "--three different volumes on three different comics" he placed three fingers out and crunched another chip. He turned to Adrien "did you know that?" He asked the blonde.

"Yes. I do. But what in your right mind would you want to steal something from her? I know that she's selfish and all, but why?" Nathaniel turned his head back to the black screen of his TV, another chip in mouth. "Cause...I don't know" he shrugged again.