Complementary Pt 2

"It's....been a while...." Chat Noir stated as he and Ladybug had been crouching besides the black and yellow bee heroine in the decorated brick path somewhere hidden in buildings. They had been waiting for the heroine to wake up from a sleep spell that had caught her while she was off guard.

"I know....but it doesn't make sense, why would that spell linger on when I purified the akuma? She should be cured by now" Ladybug stated as she looked at the bee comb still clipped to her hair, the timer not going off since she never really used her power at all.
"Maybe we should..." Chat hesitated a bit "...maybe we should What?" Ladybug looked up to Chat.
"...Take her comb off? That could help with the situation...maybe it's the miraculous that's infecting her, even though she was hit pretty hard on the head with that spell. Taking it off would help our situation" he glanced at the bee comb neatly tucked into her hair as the heroine slept.

Ladybug glanced from Chat to Bee and sighed as she closed her eyes. "Alright. We can do that...." the heroine took the comb from the blonde's hair and quickly enough, the transformation wore off to show the sleeping bee as Chloe Bourgeois in her usual outfit, still asleep.

Ladybug and Chat Noir hovered over the girl in question, seeing if she was going to wake up. Maybe talking to her would work. "Chloe?" Chat asked in a worried tone. "Are you still with us?" No flickering of eyelids and no movement of her head or anything.

Still asleep.

"What if she doesn't wake up?" Chat asked, turning his attention to his partner, who turned her attention to Chat. "I'm sure she will....we just have to wait..." she replied.

Chat didn't really seem like waiting any longer, he was getting worried and they had been waiting for her to awake for 30 minutes.

He stood up from his spot "Chat? What are you doing?"
Ladybug asked as she saw the black clad boy kneel down and pick up the sleeping blonde from the road. He started walking away from the alleyway. "Going to see if someone could help her"

Ladybug stood up and caught up to him, and took a grip on his shoulder. "We should bring her back home first, make sure that Andre doesn't get worried of her missing daughter"
Chat stared at Ladybug for a few seconds and then back to Chloe, who was sleeping peacefully in his arms. He was considering that option of bringing her home, but his concern of her not being able to wake up was weighing.
"But What if she doesn't? We waited for 30 minutes after the akuma was gone. So what's the hold up? What's going on?"

Chat went back to Ladybug, who he thought had an answer even though he knew thy both didn't know. Ladybug gave in to his worried eyes and placed her hand on her chin in thought. "There's one person I know who can heal others. He knows about us and the miraculous, so he'll probably know what's going on..."
Chat nodded and looked up at the night sky of stars. "Is he up at this hour?"
"Pretty sure he is...."
"Good. Then let's go, lead the way princess"

Ladybug used her yo-yo and swung from building to building as Chat pounced, carrying Chloe in his arms, sleeping peacefully.

———————————

Meanwhile, that same girl was currently holding her grip onto the persistent and selfish red head as he was tugging himself towards the limo doors in frustration.
"Take me. With you!"
"No...Way! You're...Annoying!"
The little tug of war towards the limo caught some of the attention of the students outside of the school building as they watched them going towards the limo.
Max was apparently already inside the other side of the limo as he watched the two reckless teens. Already thinking of leaving the limo and trapping them inside said limo so he doesn't deal with this behavior. But sadly, apparently he does, and he sighs because of it.