Betrayel Part 2

*The long awaited part 2! This got way longer than intended to be, so I cut them up into 2 parts. These are flashbacks*
---------------------
Two weeks ago, before dance--

"So, where are you heading at this hour?" Nathaniel, sporting a black hoodie with his usual crest and purple colored pants, let his turquoise eyes wander to the library shelves and each different colored book of different length. His eyes eventually wandered to the brown-chestnut colored long-haired Italian as she was reading a book she clearly didn't care about.
Her eyes were more focused on her fingernails and jacket strands than the actual opened history book itself.
"Don't know, maybe go see Adrien and do photo shoots. You should totally come, rich girl's honor" She smiled brightly at the red head as she fiddled with her fingernails.

Nathaniel could only nod and concentrate back at his sketchbook on the shared desk space. They had been partners for a history project on Greek Philosophy and Odyssey epics. Lila, after realizing she was partnered up with a cute red head- who possibly thought was rich, like Adrien- had nonstop bragged about herself that would make him roll his eyes back to her bright smile.
The thing was that she had absolutely no clue- like everyone else- that he is a literal living winged being of god, sent down to Earth to complete a contract with the girl because someone had be a stubborn brute to make him change his contract within 5 months.
At least Lila had something within her that could ease his tensions of the blonde girl, well he hoped she would do something to calm his nerves, because he had been through an emotional turmoil for the past years in Greece, maybe multiple times before....before Chloris cooled him down a while.

Nathaniel shook his head to get that depressive and broken memory out of his head. She was gone. No need to think about it now. Just focus on the task at hand and do whatever you can to help this Italian girl.
But did she really need helping? Did she need a major change in her life? Well, he looked through her history and through her ID, and all her purpose of her life was lying to others because she needs the boost of reassurance, or she does that because she could be alone.

"Well, alright. I bet Adrien would like to see you though. Wait, do you two know each other?" Lila pointed her finger at the boy in question. Nathaniel raised an eyebrow hidden in his hair. Well of course he knows Adrien! Well, his real name is Adriel, and he's been his friend ever since he created Minotaur. (Which was 10 years)

Though she didn't know that, but that was fine, since his job would be done quickly and he could move on to the next soul he needed to change.
"Uh...of course. I've known him for a little bit, seen him walking around the school. Pretty friendly optimistic type of guy.." his eyes left hers and wandered back to his sketchbook of symbols and scribbles. "Well, since you know him, are you rich guy or something? Why won't you tell me about yourself? Do you like sports or..." Lila stared at the red head doing his own business of drawing around his notebook. Of course, Lila didn't like that.
"Hey what this? Can I see that?" The Italian leaned over to him and grabbed his book from his sight, stealing it away from him and looking at his little doodles. Which very much made the angel a little pissed off of her rudeness.

Okay. Okay. Calm down, it's just a book, she's not really a rude person, not as much as her, but at least she didn't rip off a page or anything stupid like that. Take control.

Nathaniel huffed lightly as he saw the girl looked interested at his perfected drawings. "Ooo, looks amazing! You draw so well for a rich guy! I bet you can draw so many things..." Lila looked through his book, Nathaniel wanting to stop her from it, but he couldn't. For some damn reason he couldn't stop her. He was frozen solid as he saw the page she looked at was a picture of the blonde girl herself on her porch with many different flowers around her.

He never remembered making that picture! What was he thinking of drawing...of drawing her...surrounded by tons of...of flowers.

Of flowers that he only knew were Chloris'.