The Birds and the Bees Pt.2

*Sequel to birds and bees---- Nathaniel decides to go back to the Zoo to face them peacocks on his own, shocked to see the Grabiel Agreste hanging out with the feathered fowls*
------------

Nathaniel walked to his classroom seat in the back, either ready to draw or ready to fall asleep. He didn't care about classes at all, but he was forced to go anyway. His grades weren't even helping him to pay more attention, so why was he going to school?

He didn't think about it and just took out his tablet and sketchbook, reaching for his pencil in his school bag, he noticed a blue and green feathered Quill sticking out like a sore thumb.
Nathanael didn't remember putting the Quill in his bag before going to school, in fact he never brought the feather with him anywhere except going home that one time.
So who put it in his bag? Could've been his mother or father or anyone when he wasn't looking. Nathanael didn't mind it and just continued class on his own accord.

--------------

The red haired boy walked out of the school and down the steps to see a blonde and orange haired girls walking down towards the limo that was waiting for her. He could hear the blonde say something on her phone before going into the limo.
"What do you mean he isn't home yet?....Ugh! You're telling me my father cancelled another lunch plan?!...Yeah yeah whatever just--- he's at the Zoo?!" The door slammed shut and her words were muffled.

Nathanael didn't pay any mind and just wanted to walk back home. He was more concerned on who put the feather in his bag and why he decided to keep it anyway.

--------------------

For some reason, he went towards the direction of the Zoo.

For some reason, he wanted to get inspiration.

For some reason, he wanted to draw those colorful hell birds with color this time.

For some reason, when he went to the bird cage, he saw the fashion designer, the Gabriel Agreste staring at the peacocks.

Nathanael huffed quietly, hiding his inner screams and slight anxiety of seeing the Grabriel Agreste in the flesh, in all his pinkish glory, standing in front of the blue majestic birds in the pen.

He held that expressionless, cold face as he examined the peafowls from a small distance. The peacock stared at the man, suddenly shaking slightly...And lifting it's feathers up with all its pride at the fashion designer.

The red head was in the background, seeing what was going on between man and bird. A staring contest? No. A show of pride? Maybe. Yet he had to realize he was just standing there, watching the two doing....Something.

Nathanael snapped out of it and calmed himself, going up to the peafowls and standing next to the designer, somehow feeling a cold, staotic presence, like the man lost something that changed him.
Nathanael tried his best to ignore the pink colored man and opened his sketchbook, starting to draw the bird in its state of pride.

He never realized that Gabriel was looking over to see his art. "That's some nice talent you got there" Nathaniel jumped abit and turned to see the man look at his drawings and sketches. "Oh... t-thank you sir..." "Do you like art?" "Well...Yes, I do. Majorly drawing...A-and painting" why was he having a conversation with him?

Grabriel nodded and looked back at the peacock that the boy was drawing. Seeing it's feathers out and about with a sense of royalty and worship gave him a thought. "Mejestic aren't they?" "Yes, they are..." There was a strange silence over them as the feathered out male was turning slowly to get views on all angles, even the dull side so the artist would capture it.