Guilty Pleasure Pt.2

*This is in 4 parts since it's pretty long*

-------------------------

"...Ms Bourgeois, please wake up, you've been in bed for quite a while, and you're going to-"
Chloe woke up with a jolt as she sat up with her hair in a mess. Her eyes widened in realization as she looked at her butler, who looked equally surprised at her sudden action.

"Y-Yes? W-what's the matter? I'm late on what?! Oh no! Daddy's going to-" Chloe started to panic as her butler reminded her that she missed more school hours by sleeping!

"Please calm down Chloe!" The butler placed his hand on her shoulder as the blonde relaxed.
"You're father will understand your late attendance, he isn't pushing you to be the most perfect girl. Now please eat something before you go, your breakfast is getting cold" Chloe nodded without saying a word and the butler walked out of her room.

She caught her kwami eating caramel chocolate in the distance.

"Pollen, how late am I?"

"Don't know, about 30 minutes late" she heard a small yelp and saw her holder quickly get up and go to her closet to change.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!"

"You looked so peaceful~" Pollen sighed.

"So why didn't you?!" Chloe put her striped shirt on and tied her hair back.

"I figured you had a nice dream with that moaning, so I didn't do anything" the kwami finished her chocolate.

Chloe stopped in the middle of placing her pants on and blinked before she growled with a blush.

"You heard?..."

"Hmm, what was I suppose to do? Go check on you to see how're doing? You looked pleased to me"

"Ugh whatever" the blonde finished putting her pants on, slid her feet into her shoes, and went out the door with her kwami in her school bag.

-------------------

"---we will be studying about the Neolithic period and how man started making creations out of stone---" Chloe stopped listening to Ms Bustier as she wrote down some words on the board about History.

She wasn't really interested about the subject and just stared at the tablet in front of her. Still somehow in deep thought and thinking about that dream/nightmare she had with that akuma.

Wondering about what it all ment; seeing her younger self screaming and suddenly disappearing. Everything around her being erased and he showed up and threatened her in a way.

Again. Why was she so focused on dreams like this? What did she do to deserve this? Why was he the focus of her dreams anyway? What did she do to provoke him?!

"---Partnered with Nathanael" that bought her out of her thoughts.
Chloe blinked from her staring at her tablet to see Ms. Bustier looking at her with a genuine smile. 

Did, did she just partner up her with someone? 

"Uh, Ms Bustier, what?" 

"Didn't you listen? I'm partnering you with Nathanael for this project"

Project? What project?

"But what about Sabrina? You know I always partner up with her"

"Yes, but i keep seeing Sabrina's writing on your paper. You should actually study in your own time and write the answers down yourself" the teacher moved on and called out different partners.