🔞Cocktails🔞

(Requested by Juleka_Kurtzberg)

*Having a masquerade ball isn't going as well as Ms. Bourgeois hoped, so the woman decides to drink a couple of cocktails, meeting an unlikely friend who wears them*

⚠️( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⚠️<--- Mature Content aka S I N / Explicit

============================

"So.."

Chloe heard someone sit down next to her at the bar, his back to the table as his arms positioned itself to rest on the counter. Chloe turned her head to her right to see a man dressed in an orange tuxedo with a red ascot tie. His gloves sporting a thumb ring that shined as it faced her. His red, spikey and unkempt hair stood out to her as did his rooster mask. His green eyes staring out at the dancing area. They both were the only ones at the bar. He finally turned his head to her with a curious smile on his face. His eyes standing out to her from the feathered mask.

"Having a good time?" 

Chloe twirled her drink in her fingers and sighed. Obviously, she wasn't by the way she pouted and her bee mask was hiding the sadness from her eyes. She turned away from this bright man and stared down at her cocktail. Her reflection in the drink staring back at her. "Nope..." "Why's that?" "Well, I was hoping for a better...well, reunion with my family for my party" "They didn't show up?" Chloe shook her head. "Oh they did. They're just fighting it out on themselves. My plan of a reunion coupled with reconciling with my addictive mother wasn't fun" 

"Sounds like a troubled life...thankfully one that I don't have" Chloe turned back to see this stranger turn towards the table and ask for a drink, his smile unfazed which irked her. "You have some nerve coming-" "I'll have what she's having" He raised his hand to the bartender, who nodded and went to the cabinet. A drink was placed before him and he peaked inside the drink. It was colored yellow with a lemon slice inside of it. He sniffed the drink that made Chloe raise her brow in question. 

"What is this? Smells sweet" "Bees Knees cocktail. Honey, lemon juice and gin. It's considered the best cocktail of the bar, right Jean?" She turned to Jean who nodded "It is pretty strong, I'd suggest sips to let the drink settle slowly" he advised the man before walking back into the kitchen. "Alcohol huh? Must be a bad reunion to make you want to drink" He picked up the cocktail, inspecting the drink for himself. Thinking how expensive this feels. "Are you sure this is "the best" drink you got?" He shook the drink lightly and his smile faced hers. His expression challenging her with that damn smile. 

Chloe puffed, her pride getting to her as she pressed her fingers against her bare collar bone. "The best in all of Paris, a classic drink made in the prohibition era. The highest quality of excellence. Certainly the 'Bee's Knees', much better than this lowly pheasant in my presence" She turned her head to the rooster man, accepting his little challenge, whatever that may be. "Haha, 'Lowly pheasant' good pun, but I doubt this is the 'Bee's Knees' your majesty" He twirled the drink around his own fingers. 

"Are you challenging me? You doubt Jean's skill of drink making? Why are you here anyway? To laugh at my karma?" The orange and red wearing stranger smiled and chuckled, which irritated her more. "I just wanted to see how you're doing, and you're quite entertaining to be around" "En-entertaining? Do you think my woes and feelings are entertaining to you?!" Chloe was getting pissed off by this guy's grin and smile that she gulped down her whole drink in one go, which to remind was not advised. 

Nevertheless, the orange and red rooster chuckled as he swept one leg across the other, showing his white knee-length boots which contrasted her black ones. He glanced down from her angered face to her black and yellow dress and then to her bare knees that peaked out from the dress. "You do have great knees by the way, albeit sexy, love to see more of it" At that Chloe spit out half her drink at the table counter. She snapped her head at him as she coughed and patted her chest.