67

"You know, last night you reminded me of my first crush when I was sixteen, she came right on my birthday and took my virginity with her." Noah grinned as he kissed Feng Yue's forehead.

"Mm, that's TMI Noah, what, are you trying to make me jealous?" Feng Yue punched Noah's arm playfully.

"I was just wondering how come you look like her, can you time-travel or something? I swear you both look identical with your silver hair and galaxy eyes. She was the one who got me into myths and legends, you know, since she had nine white tails and also ears. I thought she was trying to eat me–well that too, but really, I'm just really curious now, now that I know you're not human. Could you be her?"

"If you want to make me jealous then congratulations! You've succeeded! And no, as far as I know, I can't time travel… yet. Maybe someday in the future, I'll make sure to go back to your sixteenth birthday and take your virginity before her." She pouted and Noah kissed her.

"Yeah it was the best birthday gift ever, a girl as hot as you came out of nowhere and seduced me out of my mind. Just like what you did to me, remember?" Noah tickled Feng Yue's waist as they walked to the living room.

"Morning Feng Yue, Noah." Xie Lian was already there, sitting with one of the twins, Sofia, in his embrace, and as he looked at Noah, he lifted his brow and grinned. "Congratulations kids, have you told your parents yet?" He kissed the baby and whispered something to Hua Cheng–who was playing with the other baby, Alaric–who then grinned and showed Noah his own ring. Noah walked over to Hua Cheng's side and showed off his ring too, while Feng Yue and Xie Lian looked at them and rolled their eyes.

"Not yet, uncle. I wanted to wait but Noah was being Noah and he insisted that I give him my dragon last night." Feng Yue answered him while pretending to be sighing, and Xie Lian chuckled.

"That sounds like Noah, so impatient even as a baby. By the way, what about his seals? Everything's fine?" Feng Yue took Sofia off Xie Lian's hand and kissed her before she answered.

"Nothing happened, I mean, nothing like the strike of lightning, or tree burning, or anything apocalyptic like that." She tickled Sofia, who giggled and drooled on her. "I mean, we don't even know who sired him. Do you happen to know?"

"Unfortunately no, but since you release his seals, we should be able to find out as soon as he uses his power. There's only so many kinds of angels out there that did this kind of thing."

"How can he use his power? I mean, is it the same as us? Just thinking about it and boom, it appeared?"

"From what I've learned, every nephilim is different, although I don't really meet that many nephilim in my life and they tend to die young. But, since you've shared your dragon with him, I'm sure he will be fine, after all he has survived until now, right?" Xie Lian reassured Feng Yue about her new husband's immortality. "Why don't you try to find out what your new powers are? I think it's easier? I tried that with Hua Cheng and I found out a very interesting new power." Xie Lian smirked as he remembered the time they were testing their power. "Although in my opinion, it didn't really matter since we, Angel Devourers, already have most of the good skills, and in turn, Noah will be able to utilize it more since he isn't a human to begin with."

"I guess I just have to teach him how to use our shared powers then."

"Well, good thing we're going to fight now, you can test all the power you want." Xie Lian chuckled as he took Sofia back into his arms.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji appeared a moment later, and when she looked at Feng Yue and Noah, she smiled and gathered them into her hug.

"I'm a bit pissed coz, you know, you did that without telling us, but I guess we're going to have a huge party after this is all over." She pinched Noah's arm. "Welcome to the family, Noah."

"Thank you Wei Ying, well, I guess I have to call you mom from now on." Noah chuckled as he hugged Wei Wuxian. Then his eyes fell onto Lan Wangji, who stood near them with no expression on his beautiful stoic face. 

"Congratulations." Lan Wangji said it to Noah and nodded, then he went to his daughter and hugged her tight. "If he dares do anything not to your liking, just tell me, and I'll whoop his ass." He whispered in Feng Yue's ear, but loud enough so that Noah and Wei Wuxian heard him.

"Don't worry daddy, I'll whoop his ass first if he dares to do anything unsavory." Feng Yue hugged Lan Wangji back with teary eyes and she squeezed his back tight and buried her face into her dad's warm embrace. "Thank you, and I love you."

Lan Wangji squeezed her back. He was never a touchy feely person, but since he met Wei Wuxian, and now their children, he didn't mind at all to be hugged and kissed by them. In fact, he loved it. He then looked at Noah, who was smiling when he looked at them. He still didn't like him, but he saw how that neanderthal's eyes softened when he looked at his daughter and how she looked at him back. And although it pained him to admit it, Noah knew his daughter longer than himself.

"Take care of her, Noah."

"Aye aye, Sir, you don't have to worry. I'd rather die than let Feng Yue get hurt."

And Lan Wangji believed him.

Wei Wuxian then came over and patted his back proudly and gave him a kiss. 

"I'm proud of you, baby, you managed not to kill your son-in-law." She chuckled.

"I doubt he'd die even if I kill him." Lan Wangji grumbled since he knew that Noah was a nephilim, a strong, ancient being not unlike the Devourers. Half angels. What a family they had.

Soon after, the rest of the family came out and had breakfast of the leftover lasagna with freshly squeezed dragon fruit, banana and strawberry juice. After breakfast, Xie Lian gave Sofia and Alaric to Jiang Yanli and Yuwen Xing to look after and they moved upstairs to the helipad. 

They used two choppers, one was Xie Lian, and the other belonged to Yuwen International. They quickly moved to the direction of Halcyon Park, to settle things once and for all.