Hero of the Skies and the Current Hero

Zelda's POV

I studied Sky, confused. He was hiding something, I just knew it. But what, I don't know.

Before I could speak again, Sky stumbled into me. I caught him, and when I did I noticed that the Master Sword was humming with concern(?). I didn't know that the legendary sword that seals the darkness could feel emotion.

Anyway Impa and I hooked the hero's arms around our necks and dragged him back to Daruk's house.

we sat him down on the bed. I reached for his sword before we laid him down. Sky grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "Be careful with her."

He pleaded. I was confused. The sword was a girl? And he was friends with the sword?

Regardless, I took the weapon in both of my hands and placed 'her' down gently on the nearby table in Sky's sight.

After a few seconds Sky was asleep.

Me and my companions sat around the table where I had placed the sword.

"So what do we do now?" I asked. "It's obvious that he's the legendary hero"—I gestured to the sword—"but still, what do we do?"

Daruk shook his head, not having an answer. Link was staring at the Master Sword with a blank expression.

I was about to ask him about that when Impa spoke. "The gods probably sent him here to aid us in the coming war."

That did seem likely due to our current situation. But I didn't really believe it, and I could tell that Impa and Daruk weren't convinced either.

Link was still staring at the Master Sword with glassy eyes.

Daruk spoke up. "He said something about being separated from his brothers. I don't know about Hylians and Sheikah, but to us Gorons, brothers are really important. We care for each other and love each other. So if one of us were separated we would do anything to find them. I think we should help Sky find his brothers, regardless of the reason he's here."

We lapsed into a thoughtful silence as we pondered Daruk's words, and our next move.

Link's condition hasn't changed.

"Link," I spoke. "are you alright?"

Impa and Daruk turned to look at Link.

He snapped out of his trance and looked at me. He nodded before opening his mouth to speak.

"Sky's the hero of the Sky." He said.

"Like the guy who killed the god of evil, Demise?" Impa asked. Link nodded.

"How do you know this?" I asked him.

My Knight gestured to the sword. "She told me. She also apologized for not being able to protect me from the Gaurdians at Fort Hateno."

"What do you mean?" Daruk said.

Link shrugged. He was back to being the Silent Knight now. But at least he gave us two valuable pieces of information.

We were in the same room as two chosen heroes.