Links and Zeldas

Flora's POV

"What?" I said, exasperated. "You didn't tell them?"

I had arrived a few minutes ago and we were currently walking to try and save the Champions. A phrase I never thought possible until now.

I had been in Link and I's home in Hateno. Link had disappeared a few weeks ago so everyone was worried. And by everyone I mean the whole of Hyrule.

I had just got back to the house from the Tech Lab when a blue light filled the house and a portal appeared. I saw myself, a younger version of Link, and the heroes just through it.

So I jumped through. Cause why not? It looked like they needed help!

"It never came up." Link-or Wild-said, scratching the back of his head. "And they never suspected anything."

I shook my head. "Whatever."

I started walking backward to face the trio from this time who looked extremely confused and worried.

"Hi." I said. "I was the Heir Zelda James Hyrule. But I gave up the crown five years ago. This"—I gestured to Wild—"is Link, the Hero of the Wilds. He goes by Wild cause they're all named Link."

The heroes waved shyly from under the sudden spotlight.

"Link and I are from a different timeline." I continued. "For us, the Calamity won. It killed the Champions and thousands more during the Era of Burning Fields. Link had died so I had him put into the Shrine of Resurrection"—"Something I will never forgive you for." Wild complained.—"to be revived. I had just unlocked my power and went to contain Ganon until Link awoke again. Flash-forward a hundred years and Ganon was sealed away and Hyrule was saved. Any questions?"

It was silent.

"No? Good." I turned back around. "We have some people to save."

"Yeah, about that." Warriors skipped in front of me. "There are four divine beasts in two different locations. We need to split up so we won't waste time traveling across Hyrule."

He was right.

"Only Champions can enter a Divine Beast so we're going to need Link and Wild in two different groups." I reasoned.

Warriors nodded. "Wild, Hyrule, Legend, Time, Sky and I will go save Mipha and Daruk. The rest of you will continue to Urbosa and Revali. Any complaints?"

There where none. I was thankful I had been placed to save Urbosa. This would be a way to make up for failing to help her all those years ago.

"Good." Warriors started walking in the opposite direction. "Let's go than, we'll meet up in Zora's Domain once y'all have regained control over Medoh."

Wild bounded to the front, leading the way. This was technically his Hyrule after all.

So Link, Zelda, Impa, Twilight, Wind, Four, and I continued onward.

I saw the questions swirling in Zelda's eyes and the way she would keep glancing back at me.

I sighed. This was going to be a long trip.