The Zora Hallow

Urbosa's POV

The three heroes followed.

They took down monster after monster. All with their own fighting styles.

Four was swift and gave weak but wounding blows. Legend was fierce and overpowering. Wind was agile and strong.

I didn't expect them to be a good team, but yet, they seemed to know the others' every moves.

Legend would cover Four and he went behind the monster. Wind deflected blows the others didn't see.

My skills were unfamiliar to them, but they adjusted quickly and slipped into rhythm beside me.

We fought like we'd been fighting by each other's sides for our whole lives.

When we approached the swamp, we were defending our blind spots.

And when that cloud of malice turned into a imitation of Mipha, we played to our skills.

Legend and I kept it focused on us and not on Wind and Four, who were dealing as much damage as they could.

Monsters attacked us as well. Four and I had to abandon the fight to defend Wind and Legend.

A sharp pain shot through my body, starting at my shoulder blades. It was accompanied by a searing burn.

I shouted out I surprise. I turned around and saw my blood glistening on the three points of the fake-Mipha's spear.

Then, a bronze sword sprouted from the beast's midsection.

It collapsed and faded into nothing.

When we defeated the rest of the Stal-monsters, I sat down and let Four treat my wounds.

They still burned like the fires of Death Mountain.

Warriors wasn't kidding about malice. I could feel my strength ebbing as the malice ate away at my skin.

Eventually, I was strong enough to start heading back to the entrance to the Korok Forest.

Legend had a strong feeling that defeating that hallow dealt with some of the malice blocking the entrance.