To Korok Forest

Hyrule's POV

We walked through a destroyed village. If it was destroyed now, then I definitely won't recognize it from Wild's time.

We were making our way to Korok Forest. Zelda found out about how this time's Fi rests there. She wants to try and find the chosen hero.

The four champions walked behind the Hylian soldiers. Zelda, Link, Impa, my brothers and I led the small army. (And the little robot)

"The adjustments to the Divine Beast are not yet complete." The Princess said. "We must fine-tune them for the individual pilots, to ensure that they will be as effective as possible." She slowed to a stop.

Link followed loyally behind her. That was one trait that stuck with him. His loyalty.

"So many of their parts are complex—we don't yet understand them fully. But I will discern their uses." Zelda said.

I zoned out. I didn't hear what anyone said until Yiga appeared.

I unsheathed my sword and got into a defensive stance along with the other Links and the Hylian soldiers.

"What do they want?" Zelda wondered aloud.

Link got in front of her to defend Zelda.

A bigger blademaster with two swords teleported onto the roof directly in front of everyone.

"That's Sooga." Legend whispered beside me.

"Your highness, I bring news. It regards your impending death." 'Sooga' said.

A fraction of the Yiga army appeared behind the Champions.

And we plunged into battle.

——

Legend and I ganged up on a blademaster. Just as we defeated him, another appeared.

I shared an exasperated look with Legend. Then we attacked.

——

Legend, Four and I ran into the remains of a large building.

"Oh sh—"

"Language!" I cut Legend off, speaking as quietly as possible.

A red Hinox was sleeping in the middle. They weren't hard to defeat, but they were annoying.

And this one just woke up.

The Hinox jumped up on its feet... and saw us immediately.

——

I ran onto a road.

I gasped when I saw the daggers flying through the air—and toward Princess Zelda!

I saw the little guardian try to defend Zelda. But Link bumped the robot out of the way and protected Princess Zelda.

I sighed in relief and ran toward them.

"Link..." Zelda breathed. "Um.."

"Princess!" I shouted. The robot close behind.

The robot surpassed me and pointed up at Link, like he was scolding the hero.

Link stumbled backward from the excited guardian.

Zelda chuckled at him. I did as well when I reached the duo.

The champions and other heroes joined us.

We began to laugh at Link being harassed by the guardian.

Link looked behind him at Zelda.

I felt Mipha tense up beside me as Hero and Princess made eye-contact.

Zelda began to laugh as well. But much more politely than we were.