There. I Helped Wild. I Need to Hurt Someone Else Now. Balance the Scales.

Twilight's POV

We used Vah Medoh to regroup with the others.

I was antsy the whole way. Revali had assured us it would only take us a few hours to get to Zora's Domain, but I know from experience how much Wild can can do in minutes.

I was a little surprised Flora wasn't freaking out.

Instead, she was on the edge of the wings. Occasionally, she would glance back at Urbosa and Revali mournfully.

But she was absentmindedly twisting her Gerudo knife in her hand.

I knew that when she did that, she was nervous.

To me, it felt like days instead of hours. But finally, Revali informed us we were crossing over Lanaryu. We were almost at Zora's Domain.

But the sinking feeling never left my gut.

Revali and Teba dropped us off before turning around, hoping to help Urbosa and Riju in their fight at Hyrule Field.

Destiny led us through surrounding Zora's Domain to the little 'castle' for the Royal Family.

Destiny walked up to a musician carrying an unfamiliar instrument.

"Hello, would you happen to know where the Hylians are staying? They're our friends."

The musician smiled. "Yes, I saw one in full-body armor leaving the infirmary not long ago." She nodded to us before continuing on through the halls. Unaware of the panic they one simple sentence filled me with.

Flora pushed to the front, borderline running down the halls.

If I had known the schematics of the mansion, I wouldn't've had as much self-control as the woman.

But Flora walked through the halls quickly. Her back was straight and she walked stiffly. She held her Gerudo knife with the blade up against her arm but it wasn't cutting into her.

One of her fingers twisted the scrappy red ribbon tied around its hilt.

Finally, a door came up on the left. The word 'infirmary' was written in Zoran and Common, which Wild taught me.

I let Flora walk in first before I did, giving her time to move out of the way.

Only one bed was occupied, she was on her back, but I recognized her easily. Hyrule stood on the other side of the bed. Mipha sat beside him, probably tired but wanting to help.

Hyrule looked up. "Waterblight exploded." He said matter-of-factly.

"Of course that's what happened." I sighed, going up to Wild's side. Flora not far behind. "Malice burns..." she murmured. "You need me to help?"

By then, the others had caught up. Wind was going a bit green at the open wound Hyrule hadn't wrapped yet. Four just looked nervous, eyes flashing green.

"Yes please." Hyrule said. "If you wouldn't mind."

"If I wouldn't mind, my ass." Flora muttered angrily. She held out her hand to Wild's shoulder. Desi walked forward curiously.

The Triforce of Wisdom appeared on Flora's skin. It was weak and just barely noticeable, but it was there.

A weak, pale yellow light appeared as Flora's hand came to hover above the wound.

Destiny watched in awe as the scene unfolded before her. A different Goddess Blood Princess using her powers. She didn't seem to notice when her right hand drifted up to her chest.

I brushed Wild's hair out of her face. It was coated in cold sweat. She shivered and leaned into my touch.

I whined in pain. I hated seeing my poor cub in pain.

I felt a hand land on my shoulder. And even without looking, I knew it was Time.

Cold sweat formed on Flora's brow, but she pushed on. Hyrule right there.

Her powers began to flicker and her face looked pale. She looked 'bout ready to pass out. But Hyrule declared the Malice was gone.

Flora relaxed her hand. The Triforce piece and the holy light disappeared as she stumbled back a step.

Luckily, Time was there to steady her.

Hyrule took over with his magic and closed the wound. Wild visibly relaxed as she leaned further into my touch.

"Okay, but still," Impa spoke up. "That was Wild's voice through Wind's communication stone. How if she wasn't awake?"

Hyrule scratched the back of his neck nervously. "I did a spell... it's not very well known... never even really used it... I honestly thought she would wake by the time you got here..."

"Even without Flora's powers?" Four asked skeptically.

"Optimism?" Hyrule asked more than said. "And sorta Mipha..."

"But I couldn't save him." Mipha said. "I can't do any better than you can."

"Yeah..." Hyrule said nervously. "Long story... Wild should explain it when she wants to..."

—————————————————————-

Sorry I didn't update earlier. 

I've been busy. Ran a 5k in 29:10. So... y'know... new PR. 

Also, where were you when you heard about Tears of the Kingdom? I had just finished a math test when my dad texted me.