Teba and Revali

Teba's POV

I have come through a portal to aid Master Revali and change his fate. And to hopefully save the other Champions as well.

I know Sidon and Riju most of all would be heartbroken if I couldn't save their Champions for them.

...Or maybe they're also here to save them?

Master Revali and I were currently fighting a fiend known as Windblight Ganon. A monster made of Malice that I only know of from Link's stories and the burn on his right hip from its blast.

But I don't remember him describing it like this.

Either that or I severely underestimated his fighting skills but I doubted it. He was always honest.

I distracted the fiend, zipping across the sky. Blasts of burning light igniting the air behind me and crashing into mountains in the distance.

"All yours, Master Revali!" I shouted, dipping down below the Divine Beast.

I saw the Rito Champion shoot three bomb arrows at Wndblight. But it easily deflected them and they blew up in midair. Safely away from the monster.

"What?" I questioned, coming to hover in the air. "That thing's still standing?"

"Yes. And yet..." Revali paused beside me. "I can't help but feel that the wind may finally be at our backs."

Windblight fired at us, causing us to scatter.

Then, after a few more minutes of useless fire, footsteps caught my attention.

A young man in blue ran out, wielding the Master Sword. His blonde hair and blue eyes that almost seemed to glow struck a chord in me. I almost thought he was Link.

But then I noticed his short...er hair and lack of guardian burns and Sheikah slate and I realized it wasn't him.

I was in the past so maybe it was his ancestor?

anyway, his help was greatly appreciated.

Link's ancestor fought like a trained soldier. Stiff and fluid. Nothing like his chaotic descendant.

Revali and I help draw away Windblight's attention and fire as the Hylian dealt damage up close and disabling its shield operations.

As a nice dose of salt in the wound, the knight jumped into the air. He pulled out a soldier's bow and quick as a flash of lightning, fired a arrow right into the beast's eye.

It screeched and exploded. Malice flew everywhere and covered everything. I just barely avoided getting knocked out of the sky by it.

I came to land beside the Hylian, avoiding the pools of malice. Revali wasn't far behind.

"Thank you." I nodded. Revali scoffed. "If you don't mind me asking, who are you?"

"I'm Link." He said.

That sent me for a loop. Link? But he looked nothing like the Link I knew...

I then saw his sword. It was almost exactly like the one my Link once had and the one Sky holds. The Master Sword.

Covered in black and his own blood and Malice. It looked better then in my time, when cracks tarnish it and makes it look ready to snap at any moment in time.

I hummed. Revali stepped forward.

"Well, in any case, you can go back to the others. Teba and I'll work damage control and take care of the remaining monsters."