Part Two of the Fort Hateno Chapter

Calamity

Destiny was even more of a force to be reckoned with.

She still shone with a divine light as she quickly took care of the Fire and Waterblight Ganons.

She was fierce and determined, filled with a new energy now that she's finally awakened her sacred powers, after so many years of senseless praying to a goddess who'll never listen.

"Ahahaaa!" A new voice cried. "That was tip-top, princess. You gave it 110% didn't you?"

"Purah!" Zelda said in relief as the researcher poked her head out from behind a wall. "You're alright!"

"The surge is not over!" A soldier said, running up. "More Guardians are headed this way!"

Purah giggled mischievously, smirking. "As it happens, I'm prepared to get us out of exactly this pickle. Folks, LISTEN UP!"

We all jumped to attention, a little startled by her cry. Purah smirked. "See those keeps swarming with monsters? I need ya to take them back for me."

"Understood." Destiny nodded. "We'll recapture the outposts. Everyone? Divide and conquer!"

We split back up into our groups.

One group (our group) will take the two outposts in the north, Impa's group will take the two in the south, and Sky's group will pick off the Guardians, lower the risk of being cornered by a whole lot of them, which'll lower our chances at survival.

And I refuse to fail when my family is just down that road, with no reliable defense against the Guardians.

An electric Guardian guarded the first keep.

"Worst element ever." Legend gritted out after the fight. His pink-tinged hair stood on end, and the Hero of Legend was twitching ever so often.

Warriors hid his laugh behind his hand as Destiny walked over to the strange machine, ignoring them as she called Purah on her slate.

"I found the mechanism." She said, Legend glaring and twitching at the revered war hero, currently laughing his ass off. "How do I activate it?"

Purah instructed Destiny on what to do as Warriors collapsed as Legend sulked.

"Yup, that's it!" Purah said as Warriors pulled himself steadily to his feet, still giggling like a schoolgirl. "Also, we don't have any spares, so be veeery gentle."

Destiny flipped the mechanism on. It lit up blue, like most of the Sheikah machines, when they're on our side, at least.

With the first mechanism on and Legend (and Warriors) having recovered from the electric Guardian's after effects.

"Let's proceed to the next keep." Destiny said, nodding to us.

Warriors shook off his amusement and we continued on to the second keep.

Here, there were two Guardian Turrets lying in wait for us. They were probably the most annoying Guardians ever.

They shot multiple beams with little resting time in between. They were literally land Skywatchers.

Not to mention, there wasn't very much room to operate.

Warriors and Legend took one, and Destiny and I took the other.

Desi was definitely much more powerful and sure of herself then she had ever been. She was able to quickly cleanse the Guardian of its evil, severing its connection to the Calamity.