Chapter 10

"I'm good Tito." I said and fakes smiled.

Then Sandro looked at me.

"Fix that Sandro." Tito Bong said.

And after Tito said that he left to eat.

"Love?" Sandro said.

"What?" I replied.

"Are you mad?" Sandro asked

"No I'm just... I don't know how to explain, but yeah." I answered

"Sorry love. I just can't help my self go to that girl, because my brother is so torpe so I didn't expect that he'll be having a girlfriend." He explained.

"It's okay love. I understand you." I said.

"I love you." He said.

"I'm tired love. I think I'm getting sick, maybe it's just because this past few days I've been inside of the car and travel around here sa Ilocos." I said.

"Do you wanna take a rest sa room ko?" He said.

"Sa guest room bawal?" I asked.

"Don't you want inside my room, my bed is king sized also." He said while pouting.

"Alright, I'll go, I just need a rest." I answered.

"Mom, Dad?! Me and Ashley will just take a rest in my room." He said.

"Behave Sandro ha!" Tita and Tito said.

And they all laughed sa kitchen while eating.

Then nasa room na ako ni Sandro, and he's closing the blinds.

And then I removed my heels

And then I removed my heels. And lay on his bed. His room is nice, dark, and smells good.

Then after he closed the blinds, he's cuddling me at my back and we both fell asleep.

After that good sleep, I woke up at night already. But I still don't want to get up. Sandro is still sleeping so I am hugging him and touching his face. And I suddenly fall asleep again while we cuddle each other.

Then I think an hour has passed, and Vinny goes to us again to wake us up for dinner.

"COME-ON YOU GUYS." He shouted.

So me and Sandro woke up and Sandro said to me...

"Good sleep huh, I love you."

"Well yeah, I love you too." I answered.

"Eew you guys, so cheesy." Vinny said.

"Fix yourself already because mom, dad, Simon, and Andrea is waiting for you guys." Vinny added.

"Alright man." Sandro answered.

So we both get up and fixes our selves.

After that, bumaba na kami for dinner.

"Finally! The lovebirds is here." Vinny said.

Then all laughed.

So while we are in the middle of eating Vinny's phone suddenly ring. And he goes outside.

"Yo out lil bro is sus." Simon said.

So we just waited for him before we started eating.

And then after a min, we are all shookt because he is with a girl also.

"Hello guys! Meet Allysa, my girlfriend as well..." Vinny said.

"So Boo, this is my mom and dad ofcourse. Simon my older brother and Andrea his girlfriend, and then this is Sandro my oldest brother, with Ashley his girlfriend also." Vinny added.

"Nice meeting all of you po." Allysa said.

Then we just smiled at her. She's also preety and not a Morena. Ang galing talaga pumili ng magkakapatid na to HAHA.

Then we noticed that Tita Liza is being emotional.

"Tita, why are you being emotional?" I asked.

"It's just, uhm my son's grow so fast, now that they all have a beautiful girlfriends. And please take care of them mga iha." Tita said.

I immediately stand up and hugged her.

"I love you Tita. Always." I said.

Authors Note:
To be continued...

Happy Reading!

Wuvyu all ❤️