Chapter 52

--

Then we went to Alexa's room. She is playing with ate Lea. And I can't barely walk 👀

Our breakfast is served. We started praying. And we eat.

After eating, we went to our movie room, and we watched a movie with Alexa.

Alexa is beside Sandro.

Then Alexa stood up. She wanted to drink milk. I am trying to stand up tho. But I can't feel my legs really.

"I'll do it." Sandro said and he paused the movie. He went outside and got Alexa's milk.

And he came back. He gives Alexa her milk and she drinks it.

After the movie...

Sandro is ready because they're team is outside to pick him up. They'll go sa Manila.

"Don't drunk so much ah. I'll tell mom and pops really." I said.

"Yes love. Bye bye, love you." He said. He kissed me and Alexa goodbye. And he left.

Then after he left, me and Alexa went to out garden and she played on her playground there. Ate Lea is watching over her also.

Sandro's POV

I left our house with my team and we flew papunta sa Manila.

And we went to Pops HQ first. And after 30 mins, we left Pops HQ and we went sa may bar there sa may BGC.

While we are on our way there, I am updating Ashley.

TEXTING...
*We are going sa bar love. Here sa BGC*

*Don't drink much ha.* 

*Yes love, we'll go flew back there sa Ilocos later also. Maybe midnight.*

*Okay, take care.*

*Yes love, I love you*

*I love you too.*

And we arrived here sa bar. When we arrived, the manager goes close to me and asked me if I can DJ.

"Yes I can." I said.

And tumaas ako there and I am a DJ. I missed this tho.

I drink a little also but I think I am a bit drunk HAHA

After a while there we left already. And my team is drunk. Except for me and Andrew. We drink also but not drunk as them.

We went inside the Van. All of us fell asleep. And it's already 1am. We are on our way to the airport.

And after an hour. We arrived. We went to our private plane. They are drunk yes. HAHAHAHAHAH me and Andrew is not that drunk thankfully.

After that long flight, we arrived sa Ilocos.

I didn't called Ashley because they maybe sleeping already. My driver is here already. And my team left nadin.