Chapter 54

--

"How are you?" Vinny asked.

"Getting better. I still have a little fever. But it's fine." I answered.

"Where's Alexa nga po pala?" I asked.

"I'll get her." Sandro said and he went to Alexa's room.

Then Alexa run papunta kay pops and mom. They hugged her. And she hugged me too. Kumalong din sya sakin.

"Hey baby, your going to have a sibling!" Simon said.

"Sibling? Really dad?" She said surprisedly.

"Yes baby." Sandro said.

And she smiled and hugged us both.

Then we went to the dining area and we all prayed and eat.

After eating. They stayed for about 10 mins. And then they hugged us and left.

After they left. I went to sit down there sa may chair and I used my phone for a bit.

Sandro is calling Tita Irene, Tita Imee, Mama Meldy, and all his cousins. We have different gc so yeah.

And he said it already. All of them is happy. And they congratulate us.

Then after that. They said goodnight. Then ended.

After that. I went to Alexa's room and she is on her pajamas already. Then she kissed me goodnight.

Then I went to our room. Sandro is inside the restroom and I changed into my pajamas narin. I turned the AC to the low temp. And used my phone while sitting down sa couch.

And after 5 mins, he went out of the restroom.

"Why are you there?" He asked.

"Just checking my socials." I answered.

"Ahh, come on na. Let's go sleep and take a rest." He said.

Then I stood up. He hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.

We are just hugging for 3 mins.

"Oh don't cry." He said and smiled.

I am getting emotional really if he's hugging me. I don't know why. Maybe that is how I love him.

I pouted looking at him. And he just smiled at me.

"You so cute talaga my love." He said.

"Stop na, you'll cry nanaman eh. Let's sleep na." He added.

I smiled and he lay down on his side. I closed the lights na and we slept.

The next day...

My P.A is calling me. So I woke up.

"Ma'am?" She said.

"Yes?" I answered

"Congratulations po. And I have to say that you have some papers to work here sa office later. If you can come po ASAP. But kung hindi nyo po kaya ma'am. It's ok rin." She said.

"Ahh, I'll try later. Also if my husband agreed. I'll update you later nalang." I said.

"Okay po ma'am. Congratulations and thank you po. Ingat." She said.

"Thank you. Bye." I said.

Ended.

Then I looked at Sandro while sitting sa bed. And I hugged him. He is not facing me so I hugged his back.

Then nagulat naman sya and looked at me.

Then he cuddled me. He kissed my forehead also.

"I have work later dw. My P.A called." I said.

"No. Baka kung ano pa mangyari sayo." He said and still sleepy.

"Give me PSG nalang and I'll be fine." I said.

"Tsk. What will you do there ba?" He asked.

"My P.A said there is some papers to work there." I answered.

"It's your choice naman. But for me I don't want." He said.

"Hmm? Why?" I asked.

"Can't you understand me really love? You have our baby there and if you got stress you'll get dizzy nanaman. Baka kung ano pa mangyari sa anak natin. But again. It's your choice." He said.

"Why are you mad?" I replied.

"I'm not mad love. I am just saying na baka kung ano mangyari sa inyo if you got stress and all." He said.

I know medyo oa us but he is just worried about me I know. And naalala rin nya siguro noon na nasugod ako sa hospital because if stress not knowing Alexa is inside my tummy na.

"Ok. I won't go nalang. I don't want you to worry about us." I said.

"Phew. Okay love. Get ready for today na po. Maybe we'll go sa house namin or bahala na." He said.

"I don't want to get up pa. I feel tired even tho I am not doing anything." I said.

"Well, okay. I'll get up na." He said.

"No I want cuddles." I said and pouted at him.

"So clingy my love ah. Sure. I would spend my day with you. I have work tomorrow eh." He said.

And I didn't say anything and we just cuddle. I fell asleep at his chest. And he fell asleep nadin.

Then Alexa came in.

"Mama!" She shouted.

Then nagulat kami ni Sandro and we sit down.

"Yes baby? Why are you crying? Come here." Sandro said.

Then she goes close to Sandro and he hugged her.

"Shh. Stop crying. What do you want?" Sandro asked.

"Nothing. I just got nightmares. And I hate it. There are monsters running towards me." *Sobbing* she said.

"Aww, shh. Come here baby." I said.

"No!" She replied.

Then tumingin naman sakin si Sandro and gosh.

"What's with the attitude Alexa? That's your mom." Sandro said.

"Shh, it's okay love. I'll go outside nalang and I'll cook." I said.

He kissed me naman. And I went outside. I cooked our breakfast and Ate Lea is cleaning Alexa's bed.

After cooking, nilagay ko na sa lamesa Yung food and I called them.

"Sandro! Let's eat." I shouted because they might not hear me.

Then they went here to me. He puts Alexa on her chair.

"Love naman. Don't shout okay? Tsk." Sandro said.

"Oh sorry. Ayoko na kasi umakyat sa stairs. Nasakit balakang ko." I replied.

"Okay okay. Next time we'll go here nalang din sa baba if you'll cook. Or I'll cook someday nadin." Sandro said.

Then we started praying. And after praying. We eat. I cut fruits also. Alexa loves fruits.

After eating... We went sa may garden and Alexa is playing there. I am just sitting and watching them.

And after a while. It suddenly rain. So we went inside and showered. After showering, I goes to our balcony and just looking there even tho it's raining. Di naman ako nababasa.

Then Sandro went here as well. He hugged me on my back.

"What are you doing here love." He asked.

"Looking around here." I said.

"Come inside na. It's too cold here." He said.

"Okay." I replied and we went inside.

I sat down sa may couch and turned the TV on. We watched movies. And all the lights is close. And he fell asleep on my lap.

To be continued...

Authors Note
Sorry for the long update. Just got schoolworks to do.

But anyways. Happy Reading and Wavyu all! 🖤