Chapter 33

Sandro's POV

I am just bonding with my brothers and my father.

After a while I have noticed that Ashley is not with mom. So I make an excuse.

"I'll just go check where Ashley and my daughter is pops." I said.

And they just nodded and I goes to our daughter's room straight and I saw Ashley while Alexandra is sleeping on her chest.

I goes close to her and I kissed her.

"Go out soon, we will sleep nadin." I whispered.

And she just nodded and I went outside again.

Ashley's POV again.

I put Alexa on her crib again. And I just left the door open and I went to go bond with mom and the girls.

After almost 2 hours. They all went to Alexa's room and say goodnight. And they all went to their rooms.

While they are all in their rooms I got water on my tubler and I went back to Alexa's room because she is awake, and Sandro is there playing with her.

I am fixing our daughter's stuff and Sandro is still playing with her. After fixing I changed Alexa's clothes into her pajamas.

And I breastfeed her. And she fell asleep. We decided to just sleep with her in our room. Because ate Lea is not here yet and we can't leave her alone in her room.

And me and Sandro brushed our teeths and I changed into my pajama as well.

Then I just scroll on my IG for just a small time. And I kissed Sandro for goodnight.

And we fell asleep.

The next Day...

I woke up first before Sandro and I brushed my teeth also. And Alexa is still sleeping so I am just using my laptop. Then Sandro woke up.

"Goodmorning love." He said while walking towards me.

"Goodmorning." I stands up and he hugged me.

And before he brush his teeth he kissed me on my forehead. And he changed his clothes too.

Then suddenly Alexa cried. So I picked her up and I breastfeed her. After she burped, Andrea went on our room and she picked up Alexa from me.

I fixed our bed and closed our AC. Then we went outside also. The breakfast is ready so Andrea gave me Alexa also.

While Alexa is breastfeeding. Sinusubuan nalang ako ni Sandro because it's hard to eat with one hand.

After eating, si mommy Liza ang nagpa burp kay Alexa. I helped our mga ate's (maid) to clean the table.

Then they are about to leave also, because mom and pops have work.

They hugged me and Sandro before they left and they took a photo with Alexa also. Then they are inside the car also. And I hugged pops and mom.

"Thank you." I said.

And the girls hugged me and I hi five Simon and Vinny also. Then they left.

After they left Sandro has some emergency meeting. Yes his secretay said that he has no sched for today but its an emergency.

So I am cleaning the house with our maids too. And then I just took a rest for a little bit, and Alexa is sleeping.

Then his meeting is finish also. He goes to our room and sat down on our chair while using his lap top.

Then suddenly Alexa cried.

"Check her muna love." I said.

"Can't you see im doing something?" He said. And im a little bit shookt.

"Im tired. Please check her muna." I said.

And he did not even say a thing. So I stood up, opens the door and slam it. I am really irritated because I am so tired because of cleaning our house then just this small thing he can't do.

So I picked up Alexa and hinele ko sya because he don't want to breastfeed yet.

I sat down at the reclinable chair and I fell asleep there while our daughter is sleeping on my chest also.

To be continued...