Chapter 43

--

He went to check Alexa on her room while I stood up and umupo sa may couch sa room namin.

I am just scrolling through my IG and after a while. I can't breath properly.

Then Sandro came back. And he saw me doing the Enhale Exhale thing.

"Alexa is sleeping na. Are you okay?" Sandro asked.

"I- I don't know. I can't breath properly." I answered.

"Wh- what? I'll call our nurse ha. Chill ka lang love." He said.

And he is calling our nurse sa telephone inside our room. And after 5 mins of waiting. She arrived. She checked my blood pressure and all of my vitals.

She suggested me to put on oxygen that she brought. I put on the oxygen real quick. It helps me a little. And I am crying already.

"Stop crying po ma'am. Because your going to get a cold. And you'll be having a difficulty breathing again." Nurse said.

Then Sandro goes close to me and hugged me. I am crying on his chest.

"Shh. Stop crying my love." He said.

I am trying not to cry but my emotions can't stop me.

"Is this normal nurse? That she is having difficulty breathing?" He asked.

"Uhm. Yes sir. You'll be experiencing that if you cry a lot every hours or everyday." Nurse said.

Then he kissed me on my forehead. Alexa came in suddenly.

"Momma? What is that?" She asked.

And Sandro picked her up. And I smiled looking at them. My eyes is so tired.

After a while. Sandro don't know what to do anymore.

"Are you okay love? Are you good?" He asked.

"I- I don't know." I replied.

"Okay. Calm down lang. I'll call mom." He said.

"Thank you. You need to calm down also." I replied.

"Mom? Mom?" He said.

He put mom on speaker.

"Oh? Why anak?" Mommy Liza said.

"Ashley is using oxygen right now. Beca-" Sandro said.

"What? What happened? Alexander. What happened?" Mom said.

"Mom. She is having some difficulty breathing now. And I'll explain to you all if you go here." Sandro said.

"Okay okay. Make sure she's okay. Sinasabi ko sayo. I'll try to wake up your father." Mom said.

"Ok mom. Ingat." Sandro said. And they ended the call.

"Love. Patulugin mo na si Kash." I said. (We call Alexa Kash also because of her second name.)

And he nodded. Binuhat nya si Alexa and hinele nya. Nakatulog naman sya agad. And they went to her room.

After that. He came back to our room and tinabihan lang nya ako. Nakatulog na ako habang naka oxygen. And he is hugging me.

Then suddenly, mom and pops arrived. Nagising naman si Sandro.

Sandro's POV

I stood up and Ashley is still sleeping.

"What happened?" Mom said.

"Kasi ganto Yan. I called Eleighn earlier. And they fight." I explained.

"Gosh. Why did you call her? That Eleighn girl? Don't she dare come to our properties. I'll sue her." Mom said.

"I called her because Ashley said that I need to. I told Eleighn that I never loved her. And I told her to stop ruining us also." I said.

"Calm down mom. Ashley is in this case because the nurse said that you'll really experience this if you cry a lot every hour or everyday. And I have noticed that she is really crying a lot this week." I added.

"Hayst. Nakakaawa naman si Ash." Mom said.

And I hugged her. Then suddenly Ashley woke up.

Ashley's POV

I saw mom first. I sat down and I hugged her. I really need her hugged. She is my power. 🥺

I wanted to cry but no tears is dropping.

"How are you anak?" She said.

"I'm glad you're here po. I'm trying to be fine mom. But I- I don't know how." I said.

"Shh. It's okay nak. I'm here. We are here for you." She said.

"Sandro. Please love her like before. She is suffering and hurting a lot. Your father don't want to see her like that, he doesn't even get down from the car." Mom said before leaving.

"She is your wife. We all love her. So please fix this. We can't live like this. Sa Isang Araw na birthday ni Alexa." She added.

And she hugged Ashley again. And she kissed Alexa also while sleeping. Then she left.

To be continued...