Chapter 60

--

Then suddenly nagyaya na si Alexa para maligo. Ate Lea took her a bath. While me and Sandro is still here sa pool talking.

Then after a while umahon na ako. And Sandro as well. Nauna ako maligo. And after me sya naman.

And after I took a bath. Umupo lang ako sa couch and just using my phone. Texting with Andrea as always, and checking my socials.

Then Sandro is done na din. He went beside me. And just used his phone as well. Then suddenly nangalay leeg ko.

I rest my head on his shoulder and he kissed me on my forehead.

Then suddenly Alexa came. And kumalong sya kay Sandro.

"Why are you awake pa nak?" I asked.

"I can't sleep." She said.

"Okay fine. You can sleep with us okay? Higa ka na." I said.

And she lay down sa gitna namin ni Sandro again. Humiga nadin kami ni Sandro and binuhat ni Sandro si Alexa para ilipat sa side nya.

And he smiled at me. Magkatabi na kami ni Sandro and we cuddled. We turned the lights to dim. And we fell asleep.

The next day...

I woke up first and me and Sandro is facing each other. I looked into his face and nakakainlove talaga as always. Then he suddenly woke up as well.

He looked into my eyes and smiled. He kissed me and tumayo na kami. Alexa is still sleeping. We brushed our teeth and I fixed my hair and face.

Then after that, I went to clean our closet because our other clothes is still in our bag. So I cleaned. While Sandro is just beside Alexa and using his phone.

Then after a while I am almost done with our clothes and he stood up and hugged me on my back. He is kissing my neck.

Then Alexa woke up. Sandro stood up and kissed her. I kissed her as well. Then pumunta na sya sa room nya to brush her teeth.

And Sandro went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

After a while I am done fixing our closet. And I went outside. I called Alexa and we went to the dining. The breakfast is served.

Then we started praying and eating as well. While eating Alexa spilled a bit of her cereal and I am about to stand up.

But Sandro holds my hand and sya na Yung kumuha ng basahan.

Then pagbalik nya I wiped the cereal and washed off the basahan.
(Conyo malala -Author)

Then I went back to eat. While eating Sandro's hand is on my legs. And I have no problem with that.
(Naway lahat -Author)

After eating. We went to the garden and Alexa is playing on her playground. Then suddenly Mom called on our gc.

*Hello mga anak.* -Mom

*Hello po* -Us

*Vinny and Simon planned of a sleepover tonight. Here sa house.* -Mom

*Ahh. Sure po. I have no schedule naman po tomorrow as well as Sandro.* -Me

*Oh thank God. Mabubuo ulit ang mga anak ko.* -Mom

And we smiled.

*Sige mom. See you.* -Sandro

Ended.

Then I went inside na to pack ours and Alexa's things. While I'm packing they went inside na and Alexa went to her room and she played with ate Lea.

While Sandro went inside our room. He lay down on our bed and used his phone.

After packing it's lunch already so we started praying and eating.

Then after that. Nagpahinga lang kami saglit and after an hour, we took a shower and changed our clothes.

Then We are putting our things sa Van ko after showering. Pinasama ko na si ate Lea because I know there is drinks.

Then we left our house. I fell asleep on Sandro's shoulder.

Then after a while. We arrived.

"Love we are here na po." Sandro said.

And I smiled at him. Alexa is sleeping so binuhat sya ni Sandro and hiniga sa room nya.

Then Manong driver and some maids carried our bags pataas sa room ni Sandro. Then Simon and Andrea arrived.

Pagbaba ni Andrea sa car nila. She hugged me tightly. As well as Simon.

And Vinny went down on his room nadin and welcomed us again.

And Mom is still in meeting while pops is working din.

I went on Sandro's room and fixed myself. Bumaba dw kami ng 7 and it's already 6. I changed my clothes kasi naka dress pa ako.

Then bumaba na kami. We went to the garden and they are there. Vinny, Simon, and Andrea. And umupo na kami ni Sandro.

After that we are just chilling there while talking.

"Anong ulam later?" Andrea asked.

"I think mom ordered steak."

"Sarap naman." I said.

"Mas masarap ka." Sandro said while looking at me.

They all laughed and hinampas ko sya ng slight.

Then nag cheers kami. We are all drinking beer.

And after a while... The steak arrived and mom arrived din. She sat down beside Vinny. And she is drinking wine.

Then we ate before drinking again. After a while. Pops arrived na din and uminom lang sya one bottle of beer.

"I'll go rest muna." Pops said.

And we all agreed. Nagpaalam nadin si Mom. And we continued talking without them.

After an hour. Nakaka 5 bottles na si Sandro while Simon got 3. And Vinny got 2. Pinakalasing na si Sandro.

Me and Andrea got 2 palang. Then we have decided to sleep na. Dahan dahan kami nagsiakyat papunta sa rooms. Kasi mga lasing na.

And when we arrived. Alexa is sleeping. And Ate Lea went sa guest room na. While ate Lea is still nasa may pinto. Pinatigil sya ni Sandro.

"Bring Alexa with you." He said.

And hinampas ko ulit sya. Sinunod naman ni Ate Lea and we brushed our teeth. After Sandro brushed his teeth he lay down na. And I am still in my bathrobe removing my slight makeup.

Then he suddenly stood up. Pinababa nya lahat ng mga dala ko. And pinaharap ako sa kanya.

To be continued...

Authors Note
Hoy Ang bait ni Ashley noh? HAHAHAHA kainis tong mag Asawa na to kakilig 😭

Wavyu all Happy Reading 😁🖤

Sorry sa sobrang late update.