Chapter 34

Then Sandro went to our daughter's room also. I woke up slight and he is trying to touch my hand but I refuse. So he went outside again for a min and I got back to sleep..

He came back and covered me and Alexa with our blanket. And he puts the sofa to be a bed. And he sleeps there.

It's already 1 am and I needed to pee. So I puts Alexa to her crib and I goes to the toilet. After that I went back to her room again and I am going to sit down sa reclinable chair but Sandr stood up and get me up.

"Sorry." He said.

"Love please not now. I am really tired." I answered.

"Okay. But please sleep with me." He said while pouting.

I nodded and I lay down immediately sa sofa bed. I turn the lights to dim and he is cuddling me. And we fell asleep.

The next day...

He woke up first and he is still hugging my back. And he didn't get up for a moment and he is still smelling my neck.

Then suddenly Alexa cried and I am trying to get up but he is hugging me close to him tightly.

"She's crying." I said.

And he let me go, and I stood up. Alexa is breastfeeding and I am sitting sa reclinable chair. And after she drink I position her to burp.

After burping hinele ko sya and she fell asleep. I put her on her crib and I am about to go outside...

"Love." He said.

I looked at him and he stood up. He hugged me.

"I'm sorry." He added.

I just nodded and I continued going to the kitchen.

And Manang cooked breakfast for us. I drank water and I goes to our room to brush my teeth and I took a shower nadin. This is what I chose to change for today.

Then Sandro is carrying Alexa when they left the room

Then Sandro is carrying Alexa when they left the room. I turn off the AC and I fixed the Sofa Bed.

And l left the room nadin. Sandro passed me Alexa because he is going to brush his teeth. And I don't want to be rude so I wanted for him before eating.

Then he came back. I am sitting already and he kissed me. We started praying then we ate already.

While I am still eating Alexa cried suddenly. So I stood up and sinayaw ko sya. And she fell asleep so hiniga ko sya sa stroller nya. Then I continued eating.

After eating I am washing the dishes. (I wanted to do household chores.)

And while I'm washing the dishes Sandro hugged me from my back again. And he is crying. I'm surprised tho.

I dried up my hands and I looked at him.

"Oh why are you crying?" I asked.

"I jus.. just..." He answered.

But he just hugged me tightly.

"Shhh, stop crying." I said.

"I am just not used to this. That we are fighting. And you are not talking to me." He said.

"I'm sorry." He added.

"It's okay. It's okay." I said and I am hugging him.

And he kissed me. After that he sits sa chair and I continued washing the dishes.

After washing the dishes I am planning to go to my house.

"Love. Can we visit my house? I miss my maids there." I asked.

"Sure. Alexa is getting bored here nadin I guess?" He answered.

And I changed Alexa's clothes. And we went inside the car na. Sandro is the driver. Ofcourse he is touching my legs on the road.

And we finally arrived at my house. Ahh I love when I am here. The air is fresh.

And we got off the car. Sandro is carrying the baby's bag. And sina ate (my maids) hugged me.

"Hi ma'am! How are you po" They said and they are all happy to see me.

"I'm doing well! How are you guys?" I asked.

"We are all good here po." They said.

And I went to my room and turn the AC on. My house is clean and I thank them for it.

And then Sandro is laying down sa bed ko beside Alexa. While I am just talking to my maids down stairs. And the guards is happy to see me also.

To be continued...