Chapter 26

After eating me and Sandro just outside the pool area chilling and all. We are waiting for Pops to finish his meeting online so we can buy our house furniture.

I am just scrolling through my IG and Sandro is just looking at me. 

"Stop looking at me like that." I said.

And he just continues looking at me while smiling.

"Stop." I said.

And he pinched my cheeks. I smiled also.

"I love you my wife." He randomly said.

"I love you more my hubby." I answered.

And after 1 hour of waiting, Pops already finished his meeting, and I took my bag sa kwarto. And we left.

After that long time just buying furnitures, we are finally about to go home. But Pops suggested to eat at some restaurants for now.

I am contacting the girls, and Sandro is contacting his brothers.

And then we arrived at the restaurant. We are just waiting for the girls and Sandro's brothers before eating.

And after 20 mins. they finally arrived. And we ate while laughing and talking as usual.

After eating, Simon and Vinny is going to give the girls a ride home. And Me, Sandro, Mommy Liza and Pops is on our way home aswell.

After an hour we finally arrived home. And we hugged and kissed mommy and pops to say goodnight. And we all went upstairs.

Time check its already 12 am and I can't sleep. I am just sitting sa may upuan namin close to the window, while Sandro is ready to sleep.

"Love" He said.

"What?" I answered.

"Let's sleep na." He said.

"I can't pa. Sleep at your own muna." I answered.

"Come on here love." He said again.

"I dont want to sleep pa nga!" I said while raising my voice a little.

"Can't you sleep without me beside you?" I added.

He stood up put on his shirt and walks out from our room. Ofcourse I realized what did I do, and I followed him.

And I saw him at the guest room. He is laying down there sa bed with his shirt on. (He is sleeping without shirt so yeah.)

I sat down muna sa may chair inside the guest room. I don't know why did I got so tired and dizzy so I took a rest muna there sa may chair.

Sandro noticed me, and I am resting my head as well because I really felt dizzy.

"Love? Love? Love?!" He said.

I can't hear him clearly and then Mommy Liza came in. My eyes is blurred but, I can hear Sandro, he is asking Simon to get water for me.

And then Simon came back again. And I drank the water. And Sandro carried me and hiniga nya ako sa bed. I fell asleep.

After my sleep...

I woke up kinabukasan na and Sandro is hugging me. We slept sa Guest Room na tuloy. 

"Love." I said.

And he suddenly woke up.

He is smiling...

"Thank God your awake." He said.

Then Mommy Liza and Pops came in.

"Sands is she..." Mommy said.

I sat down and she saw me. She quickly hugged me.

"Oh my gosh. Thank God your okay. What happened ba?" She said.

"I just remembered I goes down to go here sa Guest Room po and I just felt dizzy again and my eyesight is just so blurred." I answered.

Sandro is calling the Doctor already...

"Wait why are you going here at the middle of the night?" She asked.

"Well, me and..." I answered.

"Hello Doc." Sandro said.

So I did not able to tell Mommy Liza that me and Sandro fight for just a small thing.

I told the doctor all and he just said...

"Its you stressing again, and please don't put yourself getting tired. What is the reasons of you stressing this past few days? Is it your Mister ba?"

I chuckled. "Well last night, he wanted me to sleep with him already but I don't want to sleep pa. So I suddenly raised my voice a little, I dont know why I did raised my voice too. And he walked out and goes to our Guest Room so I followed him. And that's when I start getting dizzy." I answered.

Doc just laughed and hinampas ng slight ni mommy Liza si Sandro.

"I know its just a stupid reason to fight for but yeah." I added.

"Sir Sandro ha. HAHA Sige all you can do right now is just drink the medicine we handed you before still. Ayun lang, please po dont stress her too much. Goodbye." Doc said.

And we said goodbye's also.

"Get yourselves ready for today na. Sandro ha." Mommy Liza said.

"Yes mom." Sandro said.

And we went upstairs to get ready na. And while im inside the bathroom doing my simple make up and curling my hair, Sandro cam in. And hugged me sa likod ko. His kissing my neck.

"Im sorry." He said.

"Im sorry. For raising my voice. But please wag na to maulit." I answered.

"Yes love. I dont want to fight with you." He said.

I just smiled and he is still hugging my back.

To be continued...

Authors Note:
Mga mahal! I saw some comments here and sabi nyo nakita nyo sa Tiktok story ko, please let me know the user nung nagkalat sakin huwaw HAHA.

Anywaysss... Wuvyu all! And Happy Reading <33