Chapter 67

---

When that girl shouted ily Sandro. We all laughed and hinawakan agad ni Sandro kamay ko. Oo na sayo na ako. Eto naman akala lagi magseselos ako.

Then we entered the Van that is waiting for us. And we had arrived sa bahay nina Pops.

I sat down sa may living room and I drank water. I am dizzy a little. Sinamahan ni Mom si Alexa sa bathroom and Sandro is beside my holding my hand and looking at me while my head is resting sa may sofa.

"Are you okay love?" He asked.

"Nahilo lang. Pero kaya naman." I said.

Then dumating na ang driver namin ni Sandro. Patayo na ako and yung paningin ko naikot and yung ulo ko parang binibiak.

While I am standing napatigil ako and I am shaking my head. Then Mom went close to me.

"Anak kaya mo ba?" Mom said.

Umiling ako. And pinaupo ulit ako. Nahihirapan nanaman akong huminga.

*Hello? The oxygen please. ASAP* mom said through phone.

Then I am crying na there sa may living room while Sandro is just beside me and making me calm. The nurse went here and kinabitan ako agad ng oxygen.

Bumaba si Pops here with Alexa. And Pops is asking what happened. Then Sandro said na hindi nya alam. And nahilo lang ako bigla.

*Ready the car.* Pops said through the telephone.

Then the car went here sa may main door. Hirap talaga ako tumayo kasi nga naikot paningin ko. So binuhat nalang ako ni Sandro. Buti nalang sexy ako.

(EDI IKAW NA NABUHAT -AUTHOR)

Then nakasakay na ako sa car. Pops is nasa tabi ng driver. While me, Sandro, and Mom is nasa likod. Andrea is texting mom and asking if I'm okay. But I really can't talk.

We had arrived at the hospital. And nasa er nanaman ako. Palagi nalang ako napupunta dito. And I am not liking it.

They checked me up. And after a few minutes. Pinapasok na ako sa room ko. I am sleeping when I enter.

Sandro's POV

Ashley entered her room. And she is sleeping. The doctor talked to us.

"Good afternoon. Are you the family of the patient?" The doctor asked.

"Yes. I am his husband. And this is my mom and dad." I said.

"Okay. U- uhm. How can I say this." She said.

"What doc? Is there anything wrong?" Mom said.

"Ka- kasi po..." She said and napakamot nalang sa ulo.

"Say it doc." I said.

"Doc!" Some nurse called her. And lumabas sya.

This scenario is always happening. And I am so nervous because I think there is something wrong.

I sat down beside Ashley while she's sleeping. And I held her hand. I am kissing it. And mom is using her phone sa may sofa. I think she's chatting on our family gc.

Then the doctor came in. I stood up suddenly.

"Si- sir. Ma- ma'am. Uhm. I- I am going to real talk you. There is something wrong with Ashley's mental health." She said.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked.

"She- she is stress mentally and physically at the same time stress with some person." She said.

"What? Stress with some person? Who?" I asked.

"I- I don't know. But she is stress and her anxiety is about to go sa depression. And depression is hard to handle. Lalo na at she's 3 weeks pregnant." She said.

"Please explain wh- what can we do." I said.

"I suggest na palayuin nyo sya or palayuin nyo sa kanya yung nakakapagpa stress sa kanya. Nakwento nya sakin na may nanggugulo dw sa inyo na girl. And she is really affected." She said.

I know who it was. ITS FREAKING ELEIGHN. Ano kaya ang nangyari at humantong sa ganito.

"Gosh." Mom said and looked at me.

"Please, please, please. Make her happy and make her feel loved, not full with stress. She is really having a hard time. And when she got better. Ask her why she is like this." She said.

"Thank you doc." I said. And she left the room.

I sat beside Ashley again. And kissing her hand with tears falling into my eyes. Hinahaplos ni mom and likod ko. Then Ashley woke up suddenly.

Ashley's POV

I woke up and Sandro is kissing my hands while crying. And mom is beside him.

"Oh why are you crying love." I asked.

"What did Eleighn do to you?" He asked.

"U- uhm. Sh- she." Nauutal kong sabi.

"What Ash?" Sandro asked again.

Then my tears drop again. I am hurt when he's hurt. So I really had to tell this. Na binabantaan ni Eleighn ang buhay ko through messages. But not now.

"I- I." I said.

Then the nurse came in suddenly. Phew. A close call.

"Ma'am? Are you okay lang po ba? Oh sir bat kayo naiyak?" She asked.

"It's none of your business." Sandro said.

"Sorry po." The nurse said. And she checked my vitals.

Buti naman wala akong dextrose now. And it's not that serious.

"Are you feeling better na po ba?" She asked.

"I'm better. I just need a little rest. And hindi na ako masyado nahihilo." I said.

Then she handed me my medicine. She gave me water and pinainom na agad ako.

"Pwede na po kayo mag discharge later if you can na po." She said.

"Sige po. Thank you." I said and smiled at her.

Then lumabas na sya. I want to go home.

"Love?" Sandro said.

"Love not now. I want to go home. I want to see our daughter." I said.

"Nasa bahay na natin sya. With Andrea, Simon and Vinny. You can discharge now. Kaya mo ba?" He said.

"Yes love. Kaya ko." I said.

Then tumayo ako. Inayos ko lang Yung kaunting gamit na dala ko. And we payed sa may lobby. We entered the car and went home.

Nakatulog naman ako. And when we arrived, ginising ako ni Sandro. Alexa run towards me when I opened our main door. She hugged me tightly.

Then hinug nya na si Sandro. Andrea hugged me.

"Are you okay ate?" She asked.

I nodded then Simon and Vinny hugged me also. Nagpaalam na sila kasi Andrea have a checkup. And Vinny have work.

Mom and Pops leave after a few hours. They hugged and kissed Alexa. Then they left. So I am just inside our room. And Sandro is inside Alexa's room.

Pinapatulog na nya si Alexa. I am just using my phone. And scrolling through IG. Then may nakita akong post.

*No to ASHLEY PEREZ. Malandi, Mang aagaw. AHAS!!!* the post said with my picture on it.

Then my tears drop again. I am losing myself. And I know it's Eleighn.

Pumasok na si Sandro...

To be continued 😁

Authors Note
Nabwisit kayo noh? Ako din 🙂 HAHAHA so ayun na nga~ Eleighn nako~ Pero iniisip ko kung sasaktan ko ba kayo ng todo~

Thank youuuu!!!! 🖤

Wavyu all and Happy Reading 😁🖤